1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus Pen E-P1 + 14-42mm (AUS)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Luckypenguin, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin .

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oct 9, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nic
    Well, here goes...

In the understatement of the year I need to consolidate my m4/3 camera bodies so I am putting my much loved but not excessively used E-P1 up for sale :frown:. I am the second owner of the camera and it is in very good condition with only some extremely minor marks on the body. The only really naff bit is a pucker on the edge of the plastic screen protector which has been on since before I bought the camera; easily removed/replaced if you wish to do so. As you will see in the pictures below it is fitted with a super-awesome looking leatherette skin. For a while this exact camera was the subject of about 50% of the posts in the https://www.mu-43.com/f88/show-micro-4-3-camera-p-rn-9702/ thread...

The shutter releases show up as only 6400 so I would hope that it's best years are yet to come :smile:. FWIW this is the set on flickr containing a fairly large selection of the images I've taken with this camera body. Bear in mind that I do post-process images though so only a few of them are straight-out-of-camera jpegs.

The asking price is $285 including shipping and paypal in Australia. As well as the camera the package includes the original metal-mount M Zuiko 14-42mm collapsible lens (though with non-original lens caps), battery, strap and the original box full of bits including manual, charger and power cable, video cable, and USB cable. I've priced this a little below what I've seen them sell for (inc postage) on eBay AUS recently but I'll give it a few days here to see if there are any mu-43 members who might want to give it a new home before it either goes off to those same murky waters or I have a change of mind, lol.

In a long and drawn-out quest to try virtually every (second-hand) camera that ever existed I have bought and sold far too many cameras and lenses before on eBay under the rather amusing username of artoo_deetoo if you are looking for past feedback. Come to think of it, it was after buying the E-P1 that I gave that away for quite a while :rolleyes:

Pictures of the camera and lens below.

IMG_6264.

IMG_6265.

IMG_6267.

IMG_6273.

IMG_6269.

IMG_6268.