1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Olympus Pen E-P1 + 14-42mm (AUS)

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Luckypenguin, Dec 10, 2011.

1. Luckypenguin

Luckypenguin .

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oct 9, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Nic
    Well, here goes...

In the understatement of the year I need to consolidate my m4/3 camera bodies so I am putting my much loved but not excessively used E-P1 up for sale :frown:. I am the second owner of the camera and it is in very good condition with only some extremely minor marks on the body. The only really naff bit is a pucker on the edge of the plastic screen protector which has been on since before I bought the camera; easily removed/replaced if you wish to do so. As you will see in the pictures below it is fitted with a super-awesome looking leatherette skin. For a while this exact camera was the subject of about 50% of the posts in the https://www.mu-43.com/f88/show-micro-4-3-camera-p-rn-9702/ thread...

The shutter releases show up as only 6400 so I would hope that it's best years are yet to come :smile:. FWIW this is the set on flickr containing a fairly large selection of the images I've taken with this camera body. Bear in mind that I do post-process images though so only a few of them are straight-out-of-camera jpegs.

The asking price is $285 including shipping and paypal in Australia. As well as the camera the package includes the original metal-mount M Zuiko 14-42mm collapsible lens (though with non-original lens caps), battery, strap and the original box full of bits including manual, charger and power cable, video cable, and USB cable. I've priced this a little below what I've seen them sell for (inc postage) on eBay AUS recently but I'll give it a few days here to see if there are any mu-43 members who might want to give it a new home before it either goes off to those same murky waters or I have a change of mind, lol.

In a long and drawn-out quest to try virtually every (second-hand) camera that ever existed I have bought and sold far too many cameras and lenses before on eBay under the rather amusing username of artoo_deetoo if you are looking for past feedback. Come to think of it, it was after buying the E-P1 that I gave that away for quite a while :rolleyes:

Pictures of the camera and lens below.

IMG_6264.

IMG_6265.

IMG_6267.

IMG_6273.

IMG_6269.

IMG_6268.