Olympus outlet summer code

Nuteshack

Mu-43 Regular
My Black EM10 with kit lens shipped today. $511.99 Free shipping no sales tax (Oregon)..... Many thanks for the heads up.

BigCTM

Mu-43 Regular
Typical Olympus...Lots of cameras now available including the E-M1 but the 20% off does not work any longer...Let's add them back to the website when the coupon has expired!

spdavies

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Stephen
What's wrong with the silver one? I ordered one, too. It's the only one they had on sale that was body only.
Sorry, didn't mean to alarm - nothing wrong with it at all.
Just teasing Neil (sammykhalifa) because he expressed anxiety about his choice in an earlier post . . .
and then someone else said we on the forum would help him with that . . .
so just doing my part to help. :evilsmile:

gary.l

Mu-43 Regular
Sorry, didn't mean to alarm - nothing wrong with it at all.
Just teasing Neil (sammykhalifa) because he expressed anxiety about his choice in an earlier post . . .
and then someone else said we on the forum would help him with that . . .
so just doing my part to help. :evilsmile:
lol, so I just ended up walking into an inside joke. Or a public one, if I had bothered to read the entire thread. Phew.

kbonnel

New to Mu-43
Typical Olympus...Lots of cameras now available including the E-M1 but the 20% off does not work any longer...Let's add them back to the website when the coupon has expired!
Yea, it is quite obvious what they did. I wasn't able to get an e-m1 on Friday when the coupon went active, but I kept an eye on the webpage (way, way, way to much time refreshing) and a few OMD camera's, including the e-m1 showed up on the site on Tuesday around 11am ET and I was able to snag one then. Got it on Wednesday. It is in great shape, looks new, but it did have approx 5k of shutter activity, so I wonder why it got sent back.

zeelman

New to Mu-43
Yea, it is quite obvious what they did. I wasn't able to get an e-m1 on Friday when the coupon went active, but I kept an eye on the webpage (way, way, way to much time refreshing) and a few OMD camera's, including the e-m1 showed up on the site on Tuesday around 11am ET and I was able to snag one then. Got it on Wednesday. It is in great shape, looks new, but it did have approx 5k of shutter activity, so I wonder why it got sent back.
My E-M1 looks new as well - with a shutter count of 300. They conveniently posted the 25mm f1.8 for $319 after the coupon expired.

physicsdude

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Jan
but hey thats good! I think that's the first time the 25mm made it to the outlet

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom