Olympus outlet summer code

DeoreDX

Mu-43 Veteran
Damn I've been wanting the 12-50. I had it added to my cart and then when I applied the coupon it said quantity unavailable.

zucchiniboy

Mu-43 Regular
Just grabbed the 17mm f/1.8 I waited too long for last time. $347.99 after tax.

Now if only the 12mm or the 75mm would actually be in stock when they run these...

kbonnel

New to Mu-43
lol I had the em1 and the 12-50 in my cart was checking out, and bam, out of stock on both.

guess they sold out of the "limited quantities" i.e. 1 of each

yakky

Mu-43 Top Veteran
They didn't sell out of anything, they just remove the deals that are "too good" It happens every time and they just put them back later after the coupon is expired.

kbonnel

New to Mu-43
They didn't sell out of anything, they just remove the deals that are "too good" It happens every time and they just put them back later after the coupon is expired.
You are probably correct. Gonna keep an eye on it and try adding the items to my cart over the next few days to see if they "release" some. Knowing what I can get the refurbed camera/lens for, I have a hard time justifying buying new.

sgreszcz

Mu-43 Veteran
Sort of pissed off as I had the E-P5 + 17/1.8 + V-F4 kit in the basket and was filling in the data to check out and then for some reason it went out of stock. I called customer service but they are out of business hours.

Was waiting for the 20% sale, but not quick enough. Sort of lame that they delete the product when you are in the process of checking out...

sammykhalifa

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Neil
Sort of pissed off as I had the E-P5 + 17/1.8 + V-F4 kit in the basket and was filling in the data to check out and then for some reason it went out of stock. I called customer service but they are out of business hours.

Was waiting for the 20% sale, but not quick enough. Sort of lame that they delete the product when you are in the process of checking out...
I got an actual order confirmation email, but I'm still waiting for the "oops sorry you're out of luck" email . . .

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
http://www.getolympus.com/us/en/outlet_store?utm_content=shop_outlet&utm_campaign=june20recon&utm_source=email_etprm&utm_medium=email

I just pulled the trigger on an EM-10, final price about $475. Kinda nervous. That's a lot of money for me for a spur-of-the-moment purchase. :/
That's a great body for that price. Sometimes the Olympus refurbs are a bit scuffed but the experience of those on this list is that Olympus will replace them if you feel it's too bad. What's you current body?

sammykhalifa

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Neil
That's a great body for that price. Sometimes the Olympus refurbs are a bit scuffed but the experience of those on this list is that Olympus will replace them if you feel it's too bad. What's you current body?
I still have my E-PL2 that I got from Cameta a few years ago. I'll never let'er go, but might end up selling the viewfinder to defray the costs a bit . . .

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
The EM10 will be a huge improvement over the E-PL2. Better sensor, better processing engine, better IBIS and an EVF. You may regret spending the money but you shouldn't regret having the EM10.

Wisertime

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Steve
Well it's both. I've had items in my cart during these sales and then they are gone, because I took to long to decide. The 12-40's have been out of stock for a while, but some have gotten them 20% off.

sammykhalifa

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Neil
The EM10 will be a huge improvement over the E-PL2. Better sensor, better processing engine, better IBIS and an EVF. You may regret spending the money but you shouldn't regret having the EM10.
Thanks. I'm sure I'm going to love it--I just go through this worry and indecisiveness any time I buy anything. Like right now, I'm fretting over whether it was a giant mistake to go for the silver one instead of black, haha.

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom