Olympus Outlet Sale ( EM1 ii for $1200/E-M10 III kit $383)

Egregius V

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Rev. Gregory Vozzo
Bah! Waited all day and saw the refurb E-M1 II still in stock - so I finally stopped thinking about it and ordered one. Meant to be? :laugh1:

pwol

Mu-43 Regular
some nice deals!

I thought everybody is jumping ship and selling their m43 gear though, not buying more of it lol

Ossiva

Mu-43 Veteran
some nice deals!

I thought everybody is jumping ship and selling their m43 gear though, not buying more of it lol

25mm is out of stock... amazing prices though. I've noticed a general drop in prices on eBay too for a variety of gear. I'm guessing this is all due to the great FF scare of 2018.

cnyap

Mu-43 Regular
The lens bundles are good deals - the 75mm and 45mm with hoods. For people tempted to get the 75, sell the 45mm and keep the 75.

Egregius V

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Rev. Gregory Vozzo
My E-M1 II just arrived from the Oly. outlet. :dance2: The camera itself looks new. Shutter count 7441 - I guess that's not bad. Firmware was 1.1 - looks like the camera has been sitting around for a while. Date on the box is July 11. The only parts that look used are the battery and charger: quite a bit of normal wear and tear there! Date on the battery is March 2017. I wish Olympus had thrown in a new battery for good measure, but as long as it works...

I just missed a forum member's own sale of this camera - less mileage and with two batteries for about the same price. Heh. Hopefully that will make someone happy!

Egregius V

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Real Name
Rev. Gregory Vozzo
Update: the sensor surface doesn't look too good to the naked eye. :( Either loaded with residue (that won't blow off) or scratched. Back it goes!

When I asked, Olympus support acknowledged that the battery, charger, and sensor are not in proper condition for a refurbished sale.

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom