1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Olympus Outlet Sale ( EM1 ii for $1200/E-M10 III kit $383)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by drd1135, Sep 13, 2018.

1. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
  2. tkbslc

tkbslc Super Moderator

• Like Like x 2
  3. Egregius V

Egregius V Mu-43 Veteran Subscribing Member

Jun 14, 2015
    Massachusetts, USA
    Rev. Gregory Vozzo
    Bah! Waited all day and saw the refurb E-M1 II still in stock - so I finally stopped thinking about it and ordered one. Meant to be? :laugh1:

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. drd1135

drd1135 Zen Snapshooter

Mar 17, 2011
    Southwest Virginia
    Steve
    That was a great price. It’s a really nice camera to use.

5. pwol

pwol Mu-43 Regular

Apr 21, 2015
    CT
    some nice deals!

I thought everybody is jumping ship and selling their m43 gear though, not buying more of it lol

6. Ossiva

Ossiva Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 31, 2017
    TEXAS!
    25mm is out of stock... amazing prices though. I've noticed a general drop in prices on eBay too for a variety of gear. I'm guessing this is all due to the great FF scare of 2018.

• Like Like x 1
  7. cnyap

cnyap Mu-43 Regular

Jan 30, 2015
    The lens bundles are good deals - the 75mm and 45mm with hoods. For people tempted to get the 75, sell the 45mm and keep the 75.

8. danelkins

danelkins Mu-43 Top Veteran Subscribing Member

Mar 9, 2013
    Norhtern Illinois
    I also have seen New EM1ii/12-40 kits for $1998 online. A good price if you are looking for that lens as well

9. PakkyT

PakkyT Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jun 20, 2015
    New England
    Looks like all lenses are now sold out.

10. Egregius V

Jun 14, 2015
    Massachusetts, USA
    Rev. Gregory Vozzo
    My E-M1 II just arrived from the Oly. outlet. :dance2: The camera itself looks new. Shutter count 7441 - I guess that's not bad. Firmware was 1.1 - looks like the camera has been sitting around for a while. Date on the box is July 11. The only parts that look used are the battery and charger: quite a bit of normal wear and tear there! Date on the battery is March 2017. I wish Olympus had thrown in a new battery for good measure, but as long as it works...

I just missed a forum member's own sale of this camera - less mileage and with two batteries for about the same price. Heh. Hopefully that will make someone happy!

11. Egregius V

Jun 14, 2015
    Massachusetts, USA
    Rev. Gregory Vozzo
    Update: the sensor surface doesn't look too good to the naked eye. :(  Either loaded with residue (that won't blow off) or scratched. Back it goes!

When I asked, Olympus support acknowledged that the battery, charger, and sensor are not in proper condition for a refurbished sale.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2018 at 2:59 PM
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.