Olympus Outlet Sale 20%

teacher447

Mu-43 Regular
I decided to forego the sale they generally come up on a quarterly basis. I planned on purchasing a Pro a 40-150mm. A few day before I bought a Grey markedt on for $855. I arrived yesterday.

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
I decided to forego the sale they generally come up on a quarterly basis. I planned on purchasing a Pro a 40-150mm. A few day before I bought a Grey markedt on for $855. I arrived yesterday.
I bought my 12-40 and 40-150 PRO lenses from a reputable Asian retailer. So they're grey market, too. And they were still $200 less each than they were going for refurbed and on sale from Oly - at the time.

Tom Ekblad

Mu-43 Regular
Nope. At least not in the US.
ARRG my internet tanked about 10 secs after I got the email about the sale! and then went to my phone but the site was so swamped that by the time I got on there was nothing left that I wanted. But I'll just wait for the next one :)

twigboy

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Yup. They didn't want to wait until I got home.
"SHOP BY CATEGORY (Please note we are out of stock right now)"

pratyk

Mu-43 Rookie
I bought my 12-40 and 40-150 PRO lenses from a reputable Asian retailer. So they're grey market, too. And they were still $200 less each than they were going for refurbed and on sale from Oly - at the time.
I'm looking to buy a 12-40 - would you mind pointing me to the retailer you bought the lenses from?

teacher447

Mu-43 Regular
Pratyk I purchased my pro 40-150mm from DWI international 8 via Ebay. They are in HK. Shipping is very fast via DHL; I received the lens within 9 days total from order to delivery. That includes a weekend. As far as the 12-40 lens I bought it from a Korean seller I do not recall which one sorry.

pratyk

Mu-43 Rookie
Pratyk I purchased my pro 40-150mm from DWI international 8 via Ebay. They are in HK. Shipping is very fast via DHL; I received the lens within 9 days total from order to delivery. That includes a weekend. As far as the 12-40 lens I bought it from a Korean seller I do not recall which one sorry.
Thanks! I'll keep an eye out on Ebay.

leungw

Deal Hunter
Real Name
Willy
Want to give my personal experience on DWI. I ordered an Oly 75-300 from them through eBay about a year ago. The lens arrived quickly, but there was a defect on the rear glass. It looked like a dent on the inside. I contacted them and they asked for pictures as proof. They then asked me to send the lens back to them, and they would ship me a replacement after inspecting the return. The replacement came quickly and has no issue. Unfortunate event, but they do have good service for sure. I was surprise that they offered free international pickup back to HK.

gpburdell

Mu-43 Veteran
I was surprise that they offered free international pickup back to HK.
Nice. That's always been my concern with overseas purchases, nice to hear of a vendor providing a good experience at that piece. It's easy to provide good service when everything's okay, it's when there's a problem that we learn how good a vendor really is. :)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom