Olympus Outlet sale 20% off Refurbished using coupon "SUMMER20"

Use coupon SUMMER20 to get 20% off reconditioned Olympus products. Sales tax collected where appropriate. Outlet Store | Olympus

Lenses: Reconditioned Lenses - Outlet | Olympus

Some lenses of interest:
12-100mm f4 $840 after coupon
45mm f1.2 $768 after coupon
7-14mm f2.8 $780 after coupon
40-150mm f2.8 $900 after coupon

Cameras: Refurbished Digital Cameras - Reconditioned Outlet | Olympus

PEN-F $600 after coupon PEN-F Body Silver (Reconditioned) | Olympus
EM1 II $1200 after coupon
EM10 II and EM10 III also available

Last edited:

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
I scored a black Pen F to go with my silver and black one. I know that I’ll use my Pen Fs for as long as they work - and I have all the small, fast primes.

I’m not so sure about my bigger, heavier Olympus gear like the E-M 1 Marks I and II... and my big PRO glass.

PakkyT

Mu-43 Legend
Just grabbed the 12-100 PRO. Guess I can remove my wanted ad from the Buy & Sell section now. $892.49 with tax. My want ad was for $900, so this is even better, besides saving $7.50, since it will come with a 90 day warranty.

I don't see the email yet in my own email yet like I usually get, so thanks for posting it here. I will have to keep an eye on it and check if by the time I get the email if the lens is still available.

ac12

Mu-43 Legend
I would love the 40-150/2.8 (great price), but I just got the EM1-mk2 during the trade up promo.
I can't push my luck with the family treasurer. So that lens will have to wait till the fall or winter. :(

PakkyT

Mu-43 Legend
I don't see the email yet in my own email yet like I usually get, so thanks for posting it here. I will have to keep an eye on it and check if by the time I get the email if the lens is still available.

Well already out of stock and still no email in my inbox from Oly. Glad I saw it here and jumped on it.

P Hopper

Mu-43 Regular
Pen-F for me now I can stop lusting for it... Money I should not have spent oh well...

drknaim

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Tim
Just ordered a silver/black pen f... hope it arrives at my bros place on time so he can bring it with him to Germany lol xD thanks for the heads up... Guess the gx8 will gave to go now (will wait until I have both tho) ^^

Michael Meissner

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Yes, I didn't get email either. But I did register my cell phone, and I got a text message about 'SUMMER20' yesterday. Evidently the sale ends tonight (June 27th).

Same for the black Pen F.
Since you live outside of Boston, I've seen Hunts (Melrose, MA) having used Pen-F's from time to time. I picked up an E-m10 mark II at a refurbished sale last May, so my desire for the Pen-F has abated somewhat.

Last edited:
Well already out of stock and still no email in my inbox from Oly. Glad I saw it here and jumped on it.

I had registered for texts - I received a text but no email so it is quite possible they only sent this via text and did not send an email.

In terms of stock, set a bookmark and check back frequently. Sometimes they will refill the stock as the sale goes on.

davidzvi

Real Name
David
.......Since you live outside of Boston, I've seen Hunts (Melrose, MA) having used Pen-F's from time to time. I picked up an E-m10 mark II at a refurbished sale last May, so my desire for the Pen-F has abated somewhat.
Got my X-E3 from them. The Melrose store is the one I tend to go to most often, not the closets, but the largest.

Evan614

Mu-43 Regular
I grabbed a Tough TG-5 for $192 including tax. Hopefully, it hasn’t been dropped too many times!
Looks like I missed this. That would of been a no-brainer for me at that price. Any camera that can do RAW and waterproof for under $200 is a must get.

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
I grabbed a Tough TG-5 for $192 including tax. Hopefully, it hasn’t been dropped too many times!

I picked up an open box Panasonic TS-7 from Samy’s Camera a few weeks ago for the same price. Full warranty. It doesn’t do raw but it does have an EVF.

Like the TG-5, ever mind the small sensor. Both cameras are fine in good-to-fair light - and underwater. And they’re what we’ll use when we know that we’re going into harm’s way.

Last edited:
Alert just came via text that the 12-200 was just added. $899

Yes, $720 after coupon. Great deal.

There were 3 different lenses available when I checked this morning and after adding more, 6 types of lenses are currently available (it pays to keep checking, as they do add stock during a sale):
Reconditioned Lenses - Outlet | Olympus

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom