Olympus Outlet sale 20% off Refurbished using coupon "SUMMER20"

Part of me really wants to jump on this deal. But I’m not sure how long I’m going to keep my E-M1 kit.

The 12-200 pairs nicely with the PEN-F as a travel camera and situations where you don't want to keep swapping primes. I love my primes, but there are times when a zoom is more suitable.

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
The 12-200 pairs nicely with the PEN-F as a travel camera and situations where you don't want to keep swapping primes. I love my primes, but there are times when a zoom is more suitable.

Well, I grabbed one. When factoring in sales tax, I saved $200. Still, no more spending for me this summer.

Last edited:

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
I finally got the email today at 11:26 am. :wtf:

I didn’t get the email until later as well. But I got the text about the sale last night... and another text about the 12-200 early this morning. Have you signed up for texts to your smart phone? If not, you should.

PakkyT

Mu-43 Legend
I didn’t get the email until later as well. But I got the text about the sale last night... and another text about the 12-200 early this morning. Have you signed up for texts to your smart phone? If not, you should.

Eh, the only thing I have been interested in a while was the 12-100mm. I don't need them tempting me constantly. I am usually better off being too late and having everything sold out already. ;)

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
I scored a black Pen F to go with my silver and black one. I know that I’ll use my Pen Fs for as long as they work - and I have all the small, fast primes.

I’m not so sure about my bigger, heavier Olympus gear like the E-M 1 Marks I and II... and my big PRO glass.
Thought about it. It was such a good price. Enjoy your stable of Pens. :biggrin:

Last edited:

PakkyT

Mu-43 Legend
Wayyy out of my price range, but man, what a good deal on the E-M5.2 kit if you wanted those specific lenses...

OM-D E-M5 MARK II CAMERA BODY BLACK
M. ZUIKO 12-40MM F2.8 PRO
M. ZUIKO 40-150 F2.8 PRO
M. ZUIKO 7-14MM F2.8 PRO
HLD-8 GRIP/BATTERY HOLDER
extra BLN-1 BATTERY
CBG-10 SYSTEM BAG

Should be $2752 after 20% discount.

Michael Meissner

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
12-200 down to $720, so $576 w/ coupon.

If I hadn't just got a 14-140 on Monday, I'd be all over it.
Yeah, I just bought a refurbished Sigma 16mm for my steampunk camera builds (where it goes between outdoor events where we've had rain) and indoor stuff where I need a fast aperture. So, I'm trying to be good...

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
12-200 down to $720, so $576 w/ coupon.

If I hadn't just got a 14-140 on Monday, I'd be all over it.

I’m not sure about this. Yes, it says $719 but that was the price after the 20 percent discount earlier. Oly doesn’t usually change prices after a sale is underway. Anyway, it’s a moot point. The 12-200 is now sold out. I just received a email from Oly. Both my Pen F and 12-200 have already been shipped. But I might check with them on the lens price.

tkbslc

Mu-43 Legend
I’m not sure about this. Yes, it says $719 but that was the price after the 20 percent discount earlier. Oly doesn’t usually change prices after a sale is underway. Anyway, it’s a moot point. The 12-200 is now sold out. I just received a email from Oly. Both my Pen F and 12-200 have already been shipped. But I might check with them on the lens price.
Before I posted, I had it in my cart with coupon at $576. Might be worth a price match request.

They are pretty good if they change the price - call and talk to one of their reps and they will issue a partial refund.

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
They are pretty good if they change the price - call and talk to one of their reps and they will issue a partial refund.

Well, I called and the price I paid was a mistake. So they made the adjustment. So I got the refurbed 12-200 for $576 plus tax. An even better deal. :2thumbs:

P Hopper

Mu-43 Regular
Can anyone who has bought Olympus re-conditioned before, advise please will cameras have all accessories?

Thanks!

Michael Meissner

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Can anyone who has bought Olympus re-conditioned before, advise please will cameras have all accessories?

Thanks!
Yes, I've bought the TG-5 and E-m10 mark II last year, the TG-860 3 years ago, and the E-m5 mark I 5 years ago, and they had all of the accessories (battery, charger, software CD, strap, instruction booklet, etc.). Note, the box is different, and says 'refurbished' on it.

TNcasual

Mu-43 Legend
Well, I called and the price I paid was a mistake. So they made the adjustment. So I got the refurbed 12-200 for $576 plus tax. An even better deal. :2thumbs:

WOW!

If I would have been paying attention, I would have probably jumped on that deal. Even though I do not have the money for it.

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
WOW!

If I would have been paying attention, I would have probably jumped on that deal. Even though I do not have the money for it.

I'm sure this deal will be back later in the summer. Maybe around Labor Day. Just be ready to jump on it without thinking about it when it happens. And, by then, there should be more 12-200's available.

Latest threads

Top Bottom