Olympus Outlet Sale 10AM ET Feb 27

Michael Meissner

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
That’s after the 20% discount I’m assuming?
Generally the price quoted on the sales page is the price before any reduction. For example, my 12-200mm was listed at $719.99. The 20% reduction knocked off $144. Massachusetts sales tax is 6.25% ($36). In this case, because the price was over $100, the shipping was free. So the total was $611.99.

Darmok N Jalad

Temba, his aperture wide
Yeah, I saw the Pen-F later in the day, and it was sold out by then. Now it appears the whole outlet site is down and out. It wasn’t a very mobile friendly site—in the shopping cart, I was unable to scroll the state list, so I don’t believe I could have checked out if I wanted to.

steve16823

Mu-43 Top Veteran
It wasn’t a very mobile friendly site—in the shopping cart, I was unable to scroll the state list, so I don’t believe I could have checked out if I wanted to.

It has been like this all day, and I tried with iOS Safari and also Explorer and Chrome on a PC. But this is only for a shipping and tax estimate in the shopping cart. If you go to the next page and login to checkout, it will enter your address and provide the total with tax and shipping.

Having spent $2600 on lenses recently, I’m sitting this one out, although I was sorely tempted on the E-M5iii and Pen F. Maybe next time.

Mu-43 Legend
Gas got the better of me and I grabbed a black Pen F for a total of $606.19 tax included.
Congrats! I signed on at 950am this morning trying to grab a black one. I stepped away to work out from about 4-6pm today and it seems that’s when they dropped :(

hope you enjoy it!

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
So true. And yet my shallow reason for being in the m43 world is the silver primes. A black Pen-F would feel just so wrong!
I hear you. I bought a silver Pen-F when they first came out. And then, last year I picked up a black one during one of these outlet sales.

That’s how much I like the Pen-F. I want to make sure I have a working example for a long time. A pity the line ends here.

But I will say this: The silver lenses only look truly right on the silver bodies. But the black lenses look good on both the silver and black bodies.

SVQuant

Shooting by numbers
Real Name
Sameer
I hear you. I bought a silver Pen-F when they first came out. And then, last year I picked up a black one during one of these outlet sales.

That’s how much I like the Pen-F. I want to make sure I have a working example for a long time. A pity the line ends here.

But I will say this: The silver lenses only look truly right on the silver bodies. But the black lenses look good on both the silver and black bodies.
Black zooms all the way. There is too much surface area for silver. But the small primes are made for the silver bodies. I worked so hard to get that silver filter for the 25 and then realized that it doesn't work anymore once I got the hood.

20200228_081220.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

davidzvi

Real Name
David
Gas got the better of me and I grabbed a black Pen F for a total of $606.19 tax included.
Look over the Pen closely. I got a silver one back in December. I ended up returning it.

The metal dials had dings, yes the solid metal dials. The hot shoe seemed a little loose.

But the big :hmmm: for me? It 21k on it. A lot more than I'm use to seeing on refurb from a manufacturer's site.

SS1040

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Sandy
Look over the Pen closely. I got a silver one back in December. I ended up returning it.

The metal dials had dings, yes the solid metal dials. The hot shoe seemed a little loose.

But the big :hmmm: for me? It 21k on it. A lot more than I'm use to seeing on refurb from a manufacturer's site.
Hope I have better luck with mine. Thanks for the heads up.

Latest threads

Top Bottom