Olympus Outlet 20% off is back!

Wolfeye

Mu-43 Regular
You have to create an account and be logged in for the codes to work usually. Might be the problem you are having...

I thought that too, but I was logged in. I did not receive the email so maybe it's only for those who did...

EDIT - I see now, I was using the regular store, not the reconditioned site. Yes it works there for me, but as everyone has said, all the good stuff is sold out!

Last edited:

doboy

Mu-43 Regular
Thanks to my Apple Watch I saw the Oly 20% email so I dropped everything I was doing to order the 40-150 PRO around 9:30 PDT. Last year I was only able to score 15% off on 12-40 PRO so pretty stoked with this one :)

budeny

Mu-43 All-Pro
Interesting that EPL5+14-42 is cheaper than body only: $319 vs. $359 - good deal for second body, imo.

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
I've been happy with my original black E-M5 which I purchased with the 12-50mm zoom at a 20 percent discount during another refurbished sale about a year ago. I wanted one micro four-thirds set-up with full WR. Almost anything I would want this time around (12mm and/or 75mm primes) was already gone by the time I noticed the latest sale. But I still just scored a silver E-M10 body for $287.99. Not bad.

I told myself a while ago that I wouldn't go for the 12-40 and 40-150mm f/2.8 zooms unless I picked up something like the E-M1, which would balance well with it. But that's not going to happen unless I sell off my Pentax DSLR kit. And that's not happening just yet.

willsterstyle

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Will
Hey guys a heads up. After a crazy amount of refreshing, the stock on 40-150mm f/2.8 returned. Just put an order in! Hopefully not a glitch in the system.

kwalsh

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Yes, stocking info is really wacky on the Olympus site. From the grid it might say "sold out" and then if you go to the product page it may say "in stock". And sometimes the opposite, everything says "in stock" until you try to add it to your cart and then it says it is out of stock :confused:

For instance, right now if you add it to your cart it tells you it is out of stock...

And it is worth repeatedly checking for a few hours after everyone gets "out of stock" messages and to check again the next day. It seems like either they don't really know how many they have, or since everyone just buys without thinking the second the coupon comes out they probably get some canceled orders as well and so often times the next day one or two go back in stock.

willsterstyle

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Will
Yes, stocking info is really wacky on the Olympus site. From the grid it might say "sold out" and then if you go to the product page it may say "in stock". And sometimes the opposite, everything says "in stock" until you try to add it to your cart and then it says it is out of stock :confused:

For instance, right now if you add it to your cart it tells you it is out of stock...

And it is worth repeatedly checking for a few hours after everyone gets "out of stock" messages and to check again the next day. It seems like either they don't really know how many they have, or since everyone just buys without thinking the second the coupon comes out they probably get some canceled orders as well and so often times the next day one or two go back in stock.

Yah absolutely. The funny thing is I called Olympus and the rep had no idea when stuff would come back in stock. I have been refreshing every hour here and it finally opened up. Hopefully you guys'll be able to snag a few.

Latest threads

Top Bottom