Olympus Outlet 20% off is back!

kwalsh

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Yep, I just picked up a 40-150/2.8 for around $960!!!

Well, I have an order number - I guess we will see if anything ships or not. Typically all the good stuff is gone within 10 minutes of the discount emails going out. By dumb luck I checked my email at about the right time. Came here to post the code but you beat me too it!

EDIT: And an E-M5II for $640. What an expensive day...

Last edited:

tkbslc

Mu-43 Legend
Never a 75mm to be found when we have the codes. Only kit lenses and 4/3 stuff.

If you are in the market for a camera, though, there are some pretty great deals

E-M5 II = $800 - 20% = $640!
E-M10 Premium + 14-42 EZ Pancake = $540 - 20% = $432
E-PL7 + 14-42 IIR = $440 - 20% = $352

Last edited:

kxchan427

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Kevin
I had the 40-150mm f/2.8 in my cart but was indecisive, and now it's out of stock! Now that I can't have it I want it. :crying:

kwalsh

Mu-43 Top Veteran
With these deals at getOlympus, you have to buy now and decide later!

Yes that's what you have to do. You can usually cancel your order by phone later in the day, or sometimes even the next day if you change your mind. And they have a 30-day return policy that is easy to use as well.

And yeah - the E-M5II and 40-150/2.8 deal is pretty darn good. 960 and 640 for an amazing telephoto kit. I didn't expect to get either of those for a long time but at that price there was little point in waiting for prices to drop in a year.

Wolfeye

Mu-43 Regular
Interesting. I don't follow the Olympus web site so I never knew this sort of thing occurred. Pentax does this around Christmas, and as with the Olympus site, the great lens deals go very quickly. Unlike Olympus though, you can order items that are out of stock and they do deliver them, eventually - I believe all the Pentax users' impassioned web forum pleas helps speed things up. :)

And FWIW, the code doesn't work for me at all. I enter the code and it always says SUMMER20 is not valid.

Last edited:

kwalsh

Mu-43 Top Veteran
And FWIW, the code doesn't work for me at all. I enter the code and it always says SUMMER20 is not valid.

You have to create an account and be logged in for the codes to work usually. Might be the problem you are having...

Wisertime

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Steve
I had the 40-150mm f/2.8 in my cart but was indecisive, and now it's out of stock! Now that I can't have it I want it. :crying:
I thought about it too..had the opportunity, but wasn't committed to getting it...with the tax is $1037. Good deal, but I can't justify the need now...plus I just bought a guitar last night :-(

Latest threads

Top Bottom