Olympus out and about

Discussion in 'Olympus Cameras' started by rfortson, Mar 20, 2014.

1. rfortson

rfortson Mu-43 Veteran

I've been out shooting with my new E-P5 and I've noticed a couple of OM-D's out there, which is rare for me. I was at the Battleship Texas last weekend and there was a guy with I think an E-M10. Couldn't tell about the lens. Then, at the rodeo, saw another guy with an OM-D but couldn't tell which one. Still, nice to see them out in the wild.

What about you? Have you seen Olympus in the wild?

2. mcasan

mcasan Mu-43 All-Pro

Feb 26, 2014
    Atlanta
    The wife and I had out E-M1s out yesterday and will do so again today.

3. billbooz

billbooz Mu-43 Regular

Jan 23, 2014
    Lynchburg, VA USA
    William H. Booz
    No and our local camera store (Central VA, USA) doesn't carry any micro 4/3 cameras. Just discovered a new photo group on Facebook for our city (Lynchburg) with over 200 members and, so far, no one has responded to my question as to whether anyone was shooting m4/3. So, rare in my neck of the woods!

4. jziegler

jziegler Mu-43 Veteran

Dec 15, 2012
    Salem County, New Jersey
    James
    I was at Longwood Gardens (a large botanical garden near here) last weekend, and saw a number of other people using mirrorless systems, although I wasn't quite sure what some of them were. I think I saw a couple of Fujis, but I'm not quite sure. I think there was at least one other m43 user there.

Of course, the majority of people were still using Canon or Nikon DSLRs or their phones. Not too many digital P&S cameras that I saw.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.