1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Olympus OMD eyecup-Can some one help me please?

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Bhupinder2002, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Hi Guys ..
    I have lost my Olympus OMD eyecup and cant find one here in AUSTRALIA. It sells for USD 15 in USA but seller is asking for a shipping of USD 67 dollars which is unfair . I was wondering if someone can just buy and reship it to me .
    Cheers
    Bhupinder

2. LeoS

LeoS Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    Have you emailed the shop about using first class airmail to ship it?
    Should cost $2-5 at most.

• Like Like x 1
  3. vchaney

vchaney Mu-43 Regular

Sep 22, 2010
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Bhupinder2002

Bhupinder2002 Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

5. LowTEC

LowTEC Mu-43 Regular

I know it is kinda late, but I am wondering if you ordered the original or the ep-11. I lost my eye cup the month after I got my OMD, waited for a month to get the EP-11, I found the deeper rubber section kinda prevent the mounting edge getting loose easily, mine have stayed put so far and the cup is actually useful for blocking the sunlight now :)  . The OMD eyecup is the worst design of any viewfinder I have ever seen

6. LeoS

LeoS Mu-43 Top Veteran

Aug 6, 2012
    I have to add that not only EP-11 blocks the top of the screen (if you're holding it chest-height in front of you), it also blocks the accessory port when using the small flash that comes with OM-D. I still sometime use the small flash for fill, so that's kinda annoying.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.