1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus OMD EM5 Body Only - Black (UK)

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by chrism_scotland, Aug 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chrism_scotland

chrism_scotland Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 1, 2011
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    Selling my Olympus OMD, approx 2000 Clicks and I have the original purchase receipt from Amazon which I will supply for any warranty requirements as Olympus UK will honour the warranty as long as Receipt is present.

Camera is in mint condition black in colour and is really a cracking bit of kit but I've decided to go back to a DSLR and I'm picking up my A77 tonight!

All boxed with everything that comes with it including a remote release and a 3rd party battery which is as good as the Olympus one.

NOTE: GRIP and LENS in shot already sold.

View attachment 225626
    Olympus EM5 & Panasonic 100-300 by chrism_scotland, on Flickr

View attachment 225627
    EM5 and 100-300 by chrism_scotland, on Flickr

£805 Posted, offers considered.

2. Neon

Neon Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Mar 12, 2012
    North Wales,UK.
    You seem to keep changing your stuff,did you have a Fuji pro x once ?

3. chrism_scotland

chrism_scotland Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 1, 2011
    Edinburgh, Scotland
    I did try and X-Pro 1 yeah, I've spent the last few months being lucky enough to try bits of kit to see what I want to keep! Hence the sale of the OMD as I've gone back to a DSLR.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.