Olympus omd em1ii $899

amp

Mu-43 Veteran
I got an email from Roberts Camera informing me of this offer, the
Olympus omd em1ii for $899usd.
I also checked bhphoto, and they are offering the same deal. It's running for the next 3 days as far as I can see.

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
I got an email from Roberts Camera informing me of this offer, the
Olympus omd em1ii for $899usd.
I also checked bhphoto, and they are offering the same deal. It's running for the next 3 days as far as I can see.
quite a deal. Only $200 more than the EM10iv. If you really want to go low, B&H has some used ones in the $500-600 range.

Last edited:

Darmok N Jalad

Temba, his aperture wide
Real Name
Randy
Where was this a few months ago? I almost bought a used Em1ii for a little less than that recently. Ended up scoring a used Em5iii instead. I get the feeling this might be the new sale price for this camera with the Em1iii being out for a while now.

PakkyT

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Adorama and B&H both have used depts. which are worth checking. Or not, if you are trying not to spend money. 🤑
Ya I do usually check them when I am looking for something specific, but didn't think there would be THAT kind of deals on M1.2s since the big boys typically charge a hundred or two more than private sales and I have only seen a couple sales on our Buy & Sell forum in the $600s.

drd1135

Zen Snapshooter
Real Name
Steve
Ya I do usually check them when I am looking for something specific, but didn't think there would be THAT kind of deals on M1.2s since the big boys typically charge a hundred or two more than private sales and I have only seen a couple sales on our Buy & Sell forum in the $600s.
The key thing is that they take them back if you are unhappy with the quality.

Real Name
Phil
Thanks a lot; you just cost me $600+ bucks! ;-)

But seriously, thanks. I was looking to finally get a camera with 20 megapixels and fasting focusing. I'm looking forward to it.

--Phil

Tilman Paulin

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Adorama and B&H both have used depts. which are worth checking. Or not, if you are trying not to spend money. 🤑
Haha, you cost me a bit of money with that :-D
Bit of an impulse buy, but my EM1 mk1 has the rear dial failing for the 2nd time now and rather than fixing it it's probably ok to replace it with a used mk2 :)

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom