• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus OMD E-M1 EM1 With 25mm 1.8 | Location: USA NC | Ships: CONUS

Buy/Sell feedback for nreeque (0)

nreeque

New to Mu-43
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Olympus OMD E-M1 EM1 With 25mm 1.8

Prices

Ships to
CONUS

Description
Let me first say that I am not active in this forum, but indeed active in other places on the web with extensive verifiable feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact me, or purchase. Direct email is photobyesr@gmail.com Items will be packaged well, and shipped immediately after payment without delay. Price includes USPS priority with insurance and PP fees, Save 3% if GIFT or bank transfer, Questions welcomed.

Camera body is in clean good condition a conservative 9 rating due to some scratches on the hot shoe, and minor scratches on the rear LCD (mostly outside of viewing area) some slight body wear. Function is 100% and delivers fast accurate focus with incredible burst rate.

The Sale Includes
Camera Body
Wall charger
Body Cap
Original Battery
Olympus black 25mm 1.8 Black lens. (will not split this up, unless camera sells first) in its box and both caps. Like new condition.

Camera box manuals etc not available, the eye cup on the camera was taken off to make it easier for use with eyeglasses, they make different ones depending on your preference, and if you need one they are about $16 new.

View attachment 379022
View attachment 379023
View attachment 379024
View attachment 379025
View attachment 379026

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
Shipping method
USPS priority

Shipping charge
Insurance is buyers responsability

Handling time
24 hrs or less.

References
FM: nreeque

Additional comments
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

If you like this kit, feel free to make a reasonable offer. I need this gone ASAP. Please do include all the details on the offer, and send it through email. Thank you all for looking.

Latest threads

Top Bottom