1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Olympus om-d small bag ;

Discussion in 'Accessories' started by PantelisMor, Jul 2, 2013.

1. PantelisMor

PantelisMor Mu-43 Veteran

Jan 14, 2013
    Hello.

I am thinking to buy s small bag for my om-d. I like pen street case M. I want a small bag for my om-d, olu 17 mm and another one lens. Do you have any suggestion ; what is your opinion for the pen bag ;;; i can spend until 50,00 euro

Thx a lot.....

2. mcrosa

mcrosa Mu-43 Regular

Jun 26, 2013
    Miami, Florida
    Mike Crosa
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Microman

Microman Mu-43 Regular

Jan 16, 2012
    I can highly recommend the Domke F-5XB. The RuggedWear version looks very nice, but the plain ones are made of thicker canvas. The F-5XB fits and E-M5 with 17mm attached and leaves room for two more compact lenses. Or an E-M5 with 12-40mm attached and one compact (prime) lens. It has big velcro, but you can fix that by covering some of it by using pieces of velcro, leaving just enough for the flap to attach to the bag. Excellent little bag!

• Like Like x 1
  4. pbraun

pbraun Mu-43 Rookie

Mar 31, 2014
    I fought with this for months. I finally settled on the Lowepro Event Messenger 150. I carry the E-M5 nose-down with the Panasonic 20/1.7 in the middle section, my FL-50 with the Stofen hood in one side and a second lens, either the 12-50, the DZ 14-54, or one of my manual Zuikos on an adapter in the other. Front pouch has plenty of space for extra SD cards and a spare battery or two. Keep in mind, the 150 will fit the E-M5 either naked or with just the grip - if you want to carry it with the battery module attached, you'll need to move up to the 250.

It's light, comfortable, has either velcro or a snap-lock closure. Great strap with non-slip pad. And if you don't get black, it definitely doesn't scream, "I have a camera here!!!!"

http://store.lowepro.com/event-messenger-150

5. krugorg

krugorg Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Jul 18, 2011
    Minnesota USA
    +1 on the F-5XB. I have the standard black canvas and it works well to carry a body with lens mounted and then maybe 1-2 lens (or another micro body with prime mounted) in the other compartment.

6. heedpantsnow

heedpantsnow Mu-43 Veteran

Jul 24, 2011
    I use the Lowepro Utility Bag for my E-M5 with lens + 1 extra lens. It won't hold more than that, but I like it for that. I can put it inside another bag, or on my belt, or on the hipbelt of my pack.

7. stovi

stovi Mu-43 Regular

Feb 25, 2014
    I use the domke f5xb too for an em10, 45mm, 75mm and my Ricoh GR. But it's not cheap.

Sent from my XT1032 using Tapatalk