COMPLETED Olympus OM-D Silver, Grip, 75 1.8, 12 2.0, PL 25 1.4, Flash | Location: Allen, TX | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by djkindred, Dec 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. djkindred

djkindred New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

May 9, 2012
    Dallas, TX
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus OM-D Silver, Grip, 75 1.8, 12 2.0, PL 25 1.4, Flash
    </br>Prices</br> See below
    </br>Location</br> Allen, TX
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> Olympus OM-D Silver - 1400 Actuations includes Larger OEM Eyecup

Price: $760.00 Shipped via Paypal Gift
    Item condition: 9+ Shows little or no signs of wear
    Shipping instructions: Price includes USPS shipping within ConUS. Will upgrade for add'tl cost.

Selling a Like-New condition OM-D with only 1400 Actuations. Includes everything pictured.... Camera Body, Cap, Strap, Charger, Flash, Battery, AV Cable, All Manuals, EP-11 Eyecup. Also include a Micro Solutions Screen Protector over the back screen already.

The body was purchased brand new (not refurbished).

The box shown in photos and included was actually for my original black OM-D before I swapped for the silver model. So it will not include the 14-42 on box and the OM-D you get is SILVER as shown below.

Also to note on the charger, I cannot seem to find the cord that plugs into wall but will include the Apple plug adaptor I have used since beginning to charge at wall with no cord. Works great and no need for the excess plug cord. You can see it in picture below.

o o o

Olympus HLD-6 Grip with BLN-1 OEM Battery SOLD

Price: SOLD
    Shipping instructions: Price includes USPS shipping within ConUS. Will upgrade for add'tl cost.

Selling a Like-New condition HLD-6 grip set for the OM-D. Includes everything pictured. The sale include all caps and rubber seal and also a bonus OEM battery to start using right away.

o o o

Olympus 75 1.8 with B+W MRC F-Pro UV Filter SOLD

Selling a Like-New condition Olympus 75 1.8 lens. Includes everything pictured. The sale include all caps and bonus 58mm B+W filter MRC F-Pro (not pictured). Selling hood for lens separately below.

Glass and lens are in perfect condition!

o o o

Olympus 12 2.0 with B+W MRC F-Pro UV Filter SOLD

Selling a Like-New condition Olympus 12 2.0 lens. Includes everything pictured. The sale include all caps and bonus 46mm B+W filter MRC F-Pro (not pictured). Selling hood for lens separately below.

o o o

Panasonic Leica 25 1.4 for Micro 4/3rds SOLD

Selling a Like-New condition Panasonic Leica 25 1.4 lens. Includes everything pictured. The sale include all caps, hood and unopened case (not pictured).

o o o

Olympus FL-300R Flash SOLD

Selling a Like-New condition FL-300R Flash. Includes everything pictured. The sale stand and case.

o o o

Olympus OEM Hood for 75 1.8 SOLD

Item condition: 10 Preowned equipment, but appears as new

Selling a Like-New condition OEM Hood for the Olympus 75 1.8 lens. Includes everything pictured. The sale includes the new cap they include in box which is more functional than one with lens.

o o o

Olympus OEM Hood for 12 2.0. SOLD

Selling a Like-New condition OEM Hood for the Olympus 12 2.0 lens. Includes everything pictured.

o o o

B+W 46mm MRC F-Pro KSM Polarizer-Circular Sold

Also for sale I have a B+W 46mm MRC F-Pro KSM Polarizer-Circular that I used with the Olympus 12 2.0. Like-New Condition

</br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Attached Files:

2. uci2ci

uci2ci Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Jun 22, 2012
    Los Angeles, CA
    Sam
    I'll take the grip and battery

3. djkindred

djkindred New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

May 9, 2012
    Dallas, TX
    All PM's replied to

4. djkindred

djkindred New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

May 9, 2012
    Dallas, TX
    All PM's Replied.... OM-D is only item remaining available.

5. djkindred

djkindred New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

May 9, 2012
    Dallas, TX
    OM-D Price Reduced to Sell

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.