1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus OM-D EM1 + battery grip + additional battery

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Lisandra, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lisandra

Lisandra Mu-43 Veteran

0   1   0

Nov 16, 2010
    The few of you that know me from other places know what happened to me, those of you that dont, know that I HAVE to sell this camera. I really really REALLY dont want to...

Its barely 4 months old, I used it professionally for agency work and weddings, it is brilliant. the body is in pristine condition and so is the battery grip holder. Itll come with everything that came in the box and the box itself (and the box for the grip). The clip on flash has not been used and neither has the camera strap or the olympus viewer. The camera strap is still in the plastic it came in. With it ill also throw in a non oem battery so you have something to put on the grip. I dont have the charger for it (it wont charge on the oem charger), Itll set you back 10$ on amazon.

SO its:
    EM1 body (with all original accessories; battery, charger, strap, flash, olympus viewer)
    Battery grip holder
    Additional battery

..............1450$ with free shipping to anywhere thats considered US or its territories.

Give me a day and Ill post photos of it, but its basically new

2. Mooring

Mooring Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Dec 7, 2013
    Lee Mooring
    If the buyer doesn't want the HLD-7 for some odd reason let me know...or if you would consider separating let me know. Don't know what happened but sorry you had to sell. I love my E-M1

• Like Like x 1
  3. Lisandra

Lisandra Mu-43 Veteran

0   1   0

Nov 16, 2010
    Looks liek I dont have a buyer still after all
    Here are the photos, Id really like to sell it all at once and not in pieces

12168140626_c806238054_o.

12167711363_fb3889d42a_o.

12167891034_b1882d0b55_o.

4. Lisandra

Lisandra Mu-43 Veteran

0   1   0

Nov 16, 2010
    SOLD!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.