1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus OM-D EM-5k LIke New w/ extras

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by meyerweb, Aug 25, 2012.

1. meyerweb

meyerweb Mu-43 Hall of Famer Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Sep 5, 2011
    Very lightly used OM-D, black, with two 3rd party batteries and chargers. Complete with body cap, OEM battery and charger, strap, blank warranty card and receipt. All in OEM packaging box.

I bought this because, even though I really like my GH2, I really wanted to see if the OM-D would be a better option. For me, the answer was 'no.' It is, as thousands will testify, a great camera, but the ergos just don't work for me, and there are certain ways Olympus (or at least the OM-D) does things that constantly annoy me. Some things I love, but not enough to outweigh the dislikes and price. Especially now that my credit card has been charged for a 12-35

$925 plus paypal fees. I'll cover USPS shipping within the continental US. Insurance extra if you want it.