1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus OM-D EM-5 silver (body only) | Location: USA

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by jloden, Mar 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jloden

jloden Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

May 15, 2012
    Hunterdon County, NJ
    Jay
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Buy
    Selling</br> Olympus OM-D EM-5 silver (body only)
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Description</br> Looking for an OM-D EM-5 in silver - not interested in black at this time, sorry. Also need body only as I have no use for the kit lens. Used is fine, but I am looking for excellent condition, i.e. not abused, broken, or missing parts. Also may be interested in the HLD-6 grip.

Offers welcome - I'm flexible depending on conditions & any included extras (obviously I'll adjust upward if the offer includes the battery grip as well). Will also consider a trade + cash for my Fuji X-E1 18-55mm / 35mm lenses.

Note: payment via regular paypal only to ensure buyer/seller protection, unless I know you personally and/or have transacted with you before.
    </br>Offering</br> $750
    </br>References</br> Ebay: jayloden
    </br>Acknowledgment</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. jloden

jloden Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

May 15, 2012
    Hunterdon County, NJ
    Jay
    Bump for the morning crowd :smile:

3. sge998

sge998 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0