1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus OM-D EM-5 Silver body $949

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by MacBook, Aug 4, 2012.

1. MacBook

MacBook Mu-43 Regular Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Jul 24, 2010
    South Carolina
    Olympus OM-D EM-5 Silver body $939

This is a spectacular camera, and takes wonderful photos, but I simply have not bonded with it. I bought the silver kit with the 12-50mm lens and sold the lens on this board (see feedback). The shutter count is 583 and the camera is in perfect condition. There has been a LCD cover on the LCD the entire time, and I have an extra that will be included with the camera.

Everything that came in the kit is included except for the 12-50mm lens and the UPC code cutout.

The price for the OM-D EM-5 is $939 includes ground shipping in the continental United States. The buyer must be PayPal verified and should have a positive record online. I have completed a few trades on Mu-43, and have 126 comments on eBay over a dozen years with a 100% rating, as elliotv. I have never had anything returned to me or a dissatisfied buyer or seller.

Please note that this sale is a no-returns one except if the product is not what is advertised and shown, or if DOA, as stipulated on PayPal.

I have attached pictures of the front, top, and back (including the shutter count, which is "R").

FRONT.

TOP.

BACK WITH COUNT.

2. MacBook

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Jul 24, 2010
    South Carolina
    Price reduced to $939.

3. hsw21

hsw21 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jul 7, 2012
    hopefully still here untill I sold my other camera....

4. MacBook

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Jul 24, 2010
    South Carolina