COMPLETED Olympus OM-D EM-5 Plus Lenses | Location: UK (London) | Ships: Collection London

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by splbound, Apr 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. splbound

splbound New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 28, 2014
    Olympus OMD-EM5 BLACK Comes with original box and accessories (Flash, Charger, Battery, USB Cable). No Eyecup. (I lost it a while back, seeing it was annoying me falling off all the time I never replaced it)
    Olympus 12-50
    Olympus 40-150
    Olympus 14-42
    Panasonic 20 f1.7
    Tamrac Adventure 6 Backpack

Pictures for you to decide on condition yourself:
    Lenses pretty much mint. I may have the box and the pouch for the 20mm around as well.
    Everything is in perfect working order, there are a few bumps and marks picked up from use which I tried to show in the images.
    There are no scratches on the LCD and there is a screen protector on it, Not that professionally applied as I am not so good with them.
    I may have some screen protectors left over too which I will bundle with it, if I can find them.

£650 Firm for the lot. Will not split, I really want to sell the lot in one go.

UK, London - Central

Ships to:
    Cash on collection - Central London

See the photos in my dropbox. Feel free to shoot me any questions.

Payment accepted:
    Cash on collection.

I have bought and sold a few things from the Canon Photography on the Net (POTN) forums and have user feedback there as splbound. I have it advertised there as well.
    I have 100% feedback from ebay too. (splbound1978)

Additional comments:
    Not open to trade offers

Why selling:
    I have a 5D3 and an EOS-M which I use predominantly now.
    The EM-5 kit has been good to me. It's a shame to have it sit at home now so it's up for sale to fund other things.

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thanks for looking!
  2. splbound

splbound New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 28, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.