1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus OM-D EM-5 Plus Lenses | Location: UK (London) | Ships: Collection London

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by splbound, Apr 28, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. splbound

splbound New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 28, 2014
    Selling:
    Olympus OMD-EM5 BLACK Comes with original box and accessories (Flash, Charger, Battery, USB Cable). No Eyecup. (I lost it a while back, seeing it was annoying me falling off all the time I never replaced it)
    Olympus 12-50
    Olympus 40-150
    Olympus 14-42
    Panasonic 20 f1.7
    Tamrac Adventure 6 Backpack

Pictures for you to decide on condition yourself:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/ym6qnqrtz1qidnq/yVwGczPrde
    Lenses pretty much mint. I may have the box and the pouch for the 20mm around as well.
    Everything is in perfect working order, there are a few bumps and marks picked up from use which I tried to show in the images.
    There are no scratches on the LCD and there is a screen protector on it, Not that professionally applied as I am not so good with them.
    I may have some screen protectors left over too which I will bundle with it, if I can find them.

Price:
    £650 Firm for the lot. Will not split, I really want to sell the lot in one go.

Ships to:
    Cash on collection - Central London

Description:
    See the photos in my dropbox. Feel free to shoot me any questions.

Payment accepted:
    Cash on collection.

References:
    I have bought and sold a few things from the Canon Photography on the Net (POTN) forums and have user feedback there as splbound. I have it advertised there as well.
    I have 100% feedback from ebay too. (splbound1978)

Additional comments:
    Not open to trade offers

Why selling:
    I have a 5D3 and an EOS-M which I use predominantly now.
    The EM-5 kit has been good to me. It's a shame to have it sit at home now so it's up for sale to fund other things.

Acknowledgement:
    I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thanks for looking!

2. splbound

splbound New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Apr 28, 2014
    Gone!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.