1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus OM-D EM-1 Black w/12-40mm f2.8 M.Zuiko Pro

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by mooredriven, Mar 1, 2015.

1. mooredriven

mooredriven New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 16, 2014
    For Sale - Olympus OM-D EM-1 Black w/12-40mm f2.8 M.Zuiko Pro

Price $1,750

Location - Houston, TX

Ships to CONUS

Description
    Camera and lens are are excellent condition. I'm also including a second Olympus battery. I have both boxes, accessories, manuals, etc. for both the lens and the camera. I also purchased a second year warranty.

Note, the camera strap attached to the camera in photos is not included, but can be purchased if wanted for $30 additional. It's an Upstrap brand, which I highly recommend.

Payment accepted
    PayPal accepted. Fee included with purchase.

Shipping method
    Priority Mail with insurance.

Shipping charge - Included

Handling time
    2-3 days

OM-D-1. OM-D-2. OM-D-3. OM-D-4.

Last edited: Mar 2, 2015
  2. mooredriven

mooredriven New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 16, 2014
    Bump. I'm willing to sell the camera separately from the lens. This is an excellent combination kit. I don't know how to check how many actuations are on the camera, but according to my LR catalogue, I've imported 2,658 images.

OM-D EM-1 w/extra battery $950
    12-40mm f2.8 M.Zuiko Pro $800

3. mooredriven

mooredriven New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Oct 16, 2014