• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus OM-D E-M5 with lots of extra | Location: USA | Ships: USA ONLY

Buy/Sell feedback for tody (21)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tody

Mu-43 Regular
Camera of the year, Olympus OM-D E-M5 w/20mm, 14mm and extrasss | Location: USA | Ships: USA ONLY

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling</br> Camera of the year, Olympus OM-D E-M5 w/20mm, 14mm and extrasss
</br>Prices</br> $1100
</br>Location</br> USA
</br>Ships to</br> USA ONLY
</br>Description</br> Olympus OM-D E-M5 with silver 14-42 version II, 3 batteries(all oem), 2 ep-11 eyecups, and Olympus four thirds adapter MMF-1.
Body is in great shape with around 1200 shot counts(last checked was around 1100). As you noticed in the picture, there are no eyelets for strap. Original owner painstakingly shaved them off as they get in the way of index and shutter button, and I totally agree with him. When mate this camera to grip HLD-6, it will totally makes sense as your index will pinch against the eyelet and shutter button. Also, he painted the OLYMPUS and OM-D in black. The mode button was covered with a black plastic piece which I took off and as a result, it has some residue. He also removed all the stickers from bottom. But, if you access the internal mode of the camera, it tells you the serial#, shutter count and such.
Just to be clear, you are getting a body, body cap, strap(no use now), 14-42 II in silver with front cap(no back cap), 3 oem batteries, charger, flash(has a light scrape on top), 2 extra ep-11 eyecups, MMF-1 4/3 to m4/3, manual, cd's, warranty card and original receipt dated on 4.25.2012 from photo pro in Iowa.
Panasonic 20mm is in excellent condition with front and rear cap and pouch.
Panasonic 14mm is in good condition with a slight scratch on front element when upon very close inspection. The scratch has no affect on image. Lens comes with a hood and cheap rear cap.
Please ask any questions if you are not sure and I will try my best to answer. Asking $1100 shipped and paypaled.

</br>Payment accepted</br>
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
Shipping method</br> USPS PRIORITY
</br>Shipping charge</br> -
</br>Handling time</br> -
</br>References</br> -
</br>Additional comments</br>
  • Not open to trade offers
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
  • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement</br>
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Grinch

Mu-43 Top Veteran
If your interested

I'd like to buy just one of the E-P11 eye cups, if possible.
Just let me know how much, and I'm in Canada, postal code T4A 2A3
Cheers,
Drew

tody

Mu-43 Regular
thanks for the offer Drew. Will let you know later if I am splitting.

tody

Mu-43 Regular
adding 20 and 14 to the package. Not looking to spit.

carpandean

Mu-43 Top Veteran
I thought you just added "Camera of the Year" and bumped it up to $1200! :rofl:

With the lenses added on, that makes much more sense. :thumbup:

A-sher

New to Mu-43
I'd totally pick up this kit if the original owner hadnt decided to mess with the body. Its a great price!

famous amos

New to Mu-43
I understand the eyelet mod...I guess. But why would you paint it black and peel off the stickers??? Ruined a perfectly good camera.

R

Rebel3

? are you interested for a trade + cash fuji x10 + 3 batteries + leather + the camera has a screen protector in like new condition please let me know thank you. I'm located in maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom