Olympus OM-D E-M5 w/ 12-50 Lens (Black) 799$ Canada

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by jo45800, Feb 4, 2014.

1. arf1410

arf1410 Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 25, 2014
  2. snaimpally

snaimpally Mu-43 Top Veteran

Dec 31, 2012
    Google and the search function on the forum is useful before asking as this question comes up every time a Canadian price is posted. Olympus offers a worldwide warranty - buy in one country, it is honored in another - this is posted on the Olympus website. (Panasonic does not have a worldwide warranty.) Normally, you will not pay taxes, either Canadian or USA - its a bit like ordering from out of state in the USA. In terms of import duties, I think you have to buy a certain dollar amount before duties are triggered.

3. figure five

figure five Mu-43 Regular

Nov 19, 2013
    Minneapolis, MN
    I bought a new OM-D E-M5 body from Henry's in Canada in November / December last year for $679 Canadian. With the exchange rate the price went down to $620 or so, but then paypal adds a fee for an international transaction which brought the price back up to ~$680 including shipping.

It was delivered by UPS or USPS, can't remember which, no tariffs or duties were due. Overall smooth with no surprises, and the Olympus warranty is good everywhere as indicated above.

4. tjdean01

tjdean01 Mu-43 Top Veteran

Feb 20, 2013
    I bought the Sigma 30 from there for $130 and there were no issues it showed up just as if I was ordering it from Amazon.