1. Reminder: Please user our affiliate links to get to your favorite stores for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus om-d e-m5 silver body w 12-50 lens, 2 flash, hld-6 grip, extra battery!!!!

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by spoton, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spoton

spoton New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

FOR SALE - OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 SILVER KIT WITH 12-50MM LENS, OLYMPUS FL-600R FLASH, METZ AF-1 FLASH, OLYMPUS SPARE BATTERY, AND OLYMPUS HLD-6 BATTERY GRIP!!!

PRICE - $1850

1. OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 SILVER BODY / KIT WITH 12-50MM POWER ZOOM WEATHER SEALED LENS and all included items from box ie cables, warranty card (blank) and receipt from purchase - Had this for less than 1 month.

2. OLYMPUS HLD-6 BATTERY GRIP - With all from box and blank warranty card - Less than 2 weeks old.

3. OLYMPUS SPARE BATTERY - Less than 2 weeks old

4. OLYMPUS FL-600R FLASH - Less than 3 weeks old.

5. METZ 48-AF1 FLASH FOR OLYMPUS - have owned for aprox 1 year- - Firmware updated and will work in slave mode and with full TTL remote capability.

Thank you!

2. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Hey, I saw your post on Baltimore Craigslist. GLWS!

3. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    I'll take the grip and battery!

4. veereshai

veereshai Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

May 12, 2011
    Arlington, VA
    I wish I was in the DC area right now :(. Any chance you might be interested in selling just the body? I can ask a friend to pick it up from you.

5. sprocket87

sprocket87 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Jun 29, 2011
    Hmm, interested in the whole kit as this is just what I need. I just need to unload a D700 to free up some cash first.

Does the OM-D trigger both the FL-600R and the Metz 48 simultaneously via wireless slave using the clip-on flash? So you can use the two remote flashes in the same shot? This is what I do with my Nikon SB-600 and 800s and that's important for me if/when I move to the OM-D.

6. spoton

spoton New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The CAMERA BODY, GRIP and BATTERY are all SOLD--- As of 2:12 on 7/11/2012-

Still remaining are the following-

METZ 48 AF-1 Flash -
    Olympus FL-600R Flash -
    Olympus 12-50mm Power Zoom / Weather Sealed Lens -

Please email with your offers--

Thank you!

Dave Connelly-

7. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Please do not do this here

This listing is against the forum rules, you must list prices and you cannot hold a silent auction.
    Please see number 2 and number 3 on the rules page. Those are the two rules you are violating right now.

If you cannot abide by the rules for this forum, I suggest you remove your listing, and list the items on an auction site.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.