1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus om-d e-m5 silver body w 12-50 lens, 2 flash, hld-6 grip, extra battery!!!!

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by spoton, Jul 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spoton

spoton New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

FOR SALE - OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 SILVER KIT WITH 12-50MM LENS, OLYMPUS FL-600R FLASH, METZ AF-1 FLASH, OLYMPUS SPARE BATTERY, AND OLYMPUS HLD-6 BATTERY GRIP!!!

PRICE - $1850

1. OLYMPUS OM-D E-M5 SILVER BODY / KIT WITH 12-50MM POWER ZOOM WEATHER SEALED LENS and all included items from box ie cables, warranty card (blank) and receipt from purchase - Had this for less than 1 month.

2. OLYMPUS HLD-6 BATTERY GRIP - With all from box and blank warranty card - Less than 2 weeks old.

3. OLYMPUS SPARE BATTERY - Less than 2 weeks old

4. OLYMPUS FL-600R FLASH - Less than 3 weeks old.

5. METZ 48-AF1 FLASH FOR OLYMPUS - have owned for aprox 1 year- - Firmware updated and will work in slave mode and with full TTL remote capability.

Thank you!

2. Promit

Promit Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

Jun 6, 2011
    Baltimore, MD
    Promit Roy
    Hey, I saw your post on Baltimore Craigslist. GLWS!

3. SRHEdD

SRHEdD Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    35   0   0

Feb 24, 2011
    Viera, Florida USA
    Steve
    I'll take the grip and battery!

4. veereshai

veereshai Mu-43 Top Veteran

Rating - 100%
    7   0   0

May 12, 2011
    Arlington, VA
    I wish I was in the DC area right now :(. Any chance you might be interested in selling just the body? I can ask a friend to pick it up from you.

5. sprocket87

sprocket87 Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Jun 29, 2011
    Hmm, interested in the whole kit as this is just what I need. I just need to unload a D700 to free up some cash first.

Does the OM-D trigger both the FL-600R and the Metz 48 simultaneously via wireless slave using the clip-on flash? So you can use the two remote flashes in the same shot? This is what I do with my Nikon SB-600 and 800s and that's important for me if/when I move to the OM-D.

6. spoton

spoton New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

The CAMERA BODY, GRIP and BATTERY are all SOLD--- As of 2:12 on 7/11/2012-

Still remaining are the following-

METZ 48 AF-1 Flash -
    Olympus FL-600R Flash -
    Olympus 12-50mm Power Zoom / Weather Sealed Lens -

Please email with your offers--

Thank you!

Dave Connelly-

7. RDM

RDM Mu-43 All-Pro

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Please do not do this here

This listing is against the forum rules, you must list prices and you cannot hold a silent auction.
    Please see number 2 and number 3 on the rules page. Those are the two rules you are violating right now.

If you cannot abide by the rules for this forum, I suggest you remove your listing, and list the items on an auction site.

• Like Like x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.