• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus OM-D E-M5 Silver Body, Sigma 19mm and 60mm | Location: USA | Ships: USA

Buy/Sell feedback for DeoreDX (8)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeoreDX

Mu-43 Veteran
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Silver Body only

Prices
$379
[Sold]
[Sold]

Ships to
USA

Description
After several weeks of trying to decide between the E-M5 and my E-P5 I've decided to keep the E-P5. I have a Silver body for sale. It's in good condition, there is a ding in the bottom left and right corner where it fell of my bag when I did a bad job of balancing it on my bag. That was about 4k shutter actuations ago so it obviously doesn't effect the operation. 8.3k shutter actuations. There are some very faint rubbing marks near the strap lugs. You will get the body, a battery, charger, FL-LM1 flash in silver color, OEM strap, and various cables that come with the body. I am missing the hot shoe cover and accessory port cover. $379 shipped via USPS Priority in the United States including paypal fees.

Also Selling

1st gen Sigma 19/2.8 $105 Sold
Sigma 60/2.8 $180SOLD

The 12-40 is not for sale... will have to pry that from my cold dead fingers :)

OMD%2BKit.JPG
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

P9053994.JPG

P9053992.JPG

P9053996.JPG

P9053997.JPG

P9053998.JPG

P9053999.JPG

P9054000.JPG

P9054001.JPG

P9054002.JPG

P9054003.JPG

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
Shipping method
USPS Priority

Shipping charge
Included in price

Handling time
-

References
-

Additional comments
-

Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

RDM

Mu-43 All-Pro
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Silver Body only, Sigma 19 and 60

Prices
OM-D E-M5 Silver Body $399
Sigma 19mm Lens $105
Sigma 60mm Lens $180

Description
After several weeks of trying to decide between the E-M5 and my E-P5 I've decided to keep the E-P5. I have a Silver body for sale. It's in good condition, there is a ding in the bottom left and right corner where it fell of my bag when I did a bad job of balancing it on my bag. That was about 4k shutter actuation ago so it obviously doesn't effect the operation. 8.3k shutter actuation. There are some very faint rubbing marks near the strap lugs. You will get the body, a battery, charger, FL-LM1 flash in silver color, OEM strap, and various cables that come with the body. I am missing the strap rings, hot shoe cover, and accessory port cover. $399 shipped via USPS Priority in the United States including paypal fees.

1st gen Sigma 19/2.8 $105 shipped and paypal fees included, $100 with the camera.
Sigma 60/2.8 $180 shipped and paypal fees included. $175 if bought with the camera.

The 12-40 is not for sale... will have to pry that from my cold dead fingers :)

Hahah I love that remark.. "will have to pry that from my cold dead fingers"

Anyway, great deal on your equipment, I would send you an offer and buy everything if I knew they were coming out with a firmware update, in at most a couple months, to add focus peaking to the EM-5.

Still dam tempting tho .. Those are two nice lenses & a great camera.

RichardB

Snapshooter
Real Name
Richard
I would send you an offer and buy everything if I knew they were coming out with a firmware update, in at most a couple months, to add focus peaking to the EM-5.

+1 I'm itching like a junkie to get one of these cheap E-M5s, but I gots to have focus peaking in my next camera, and there's no sign that Olympus is going to give E-M5 owners a firmware update that would let them hold off from buying a newer model.

MountOlympus

New to Mu-43
are you interested in any trades? I have an XE-1 with original box, manuals, three batteries and Fuji hand grip that I would trade straight up

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom