1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus OM-D E-M5 Silver Body - New

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by oo74, Jun 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oo74

oo74 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jun 26, 2010
    Irvine, CA
    I already have a silver kit and have posted a few photos here in the past few weeks.

This week, one of my pre-orders that I thought I had already cancelled ended up shipping... So, I have this brand new silver OM-D E-M5 body that I would like to sell. I will include the receipt. I only opened the box to check shutter count which is at 60. It has never been used.

Looking for $1075 including Priority Mail insured shipping. I will accept paypal gift or a Bank of America transfer. I can ship today if I get your payment in time before the post office closes. You should get it by Tuesday.

I don't have any feedback here, but I have over 40 transactions at fredmiranda.com which are all positive.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.