1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus OM-D E-M5 Silver Body | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by darrellc, Feb 7, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darrellc

darrellc Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Aug 21, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus OM-D E-M5 Silver Body

Prices

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    See the listing over on FredMiranda for photos and to see my feedback: http://www.fredmiranda.com/forum/topic/1346429

Used OM-D E-M5 silver body. See pictures for wear around edges. I had two of these and used as my primary bodies for a year or two.

This was serviced by Olympus for the cracked LCD screen issue in Feb 2014. Olympus graciously also did the following:

- Replace front monitor cr, electronics and associated parts
    - IS Unit-R E-M5
    - AF test, check, recalibration and alignment
    - Complete cleaning, internal and external

It hasn't been used since then for more than a few test shots after receiving it back from Olympus, as I'd moved on to other cameras. Shutter count shows 110, but the shutter count is higher than that. I don't know what it is. I don't know why it shows 110 versus 0, perhaps they run some sort of test post service, though I don't know why they'd do 110 shutter actuations. In any case, I shot a lot with it, so shutter count higher.

Comes with a box, charger, body cap, either an Olympus OEM battery or a Wasabi depending on what I find. I think I have the strap, cables and CD that came in the original box as these were never used.

So not a pristine body, but has the advantage of a new LCD and IS unit and check by Olympus in Feb 2014 and no use since then.

I'll cover Paypal and USPS shipping.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    USPS Priority or equivalent

Shipping charge

Handling time
    1-2 business days

References
    FredMiranda: darrellc

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. witchcraftz

witchcraftz Mu-43 Regular

0   0   0

Mar 14, 2013
    Vancouver, BC
    Pmed, will buy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.