Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark III Image Thread

saladin

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
jason
I'm very impressed with the delicate sharpening results in your images. They were all processed in Snapseed from jpg files?

Yes, all jpegs with snapseed. I only have my phone here , so I've not seen the pics at decent sizes. So I was wary of going too hard on the processing. But it sounds like a little bit of sharpening and contrast was all they needed.

pake

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Teemu
wow, Teemu, another one of your spectacular portraits. Perfect lighting, perfect composition.
How did you get the dog into the same concentrated poise as the couple?
Thank you for the kind words. :friends:
Well, obviously it's a composite so all three of us were photographed separately. Our dog was the first "on stage" and my wife had some treats in her hands to get our dog's full attention. To be honest, it's quite surprising that there is no drool in the picture... :D

Once the first photo was taken, it was easier for us others to "mimic" the pose etc.

saladin

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
jason
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

saladin

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
jason
Just home and I'm really really pleased with how those Hobbiton photos look at laptop size! One or two perhaps look slightly overdone in a couple of area's, but im impressed with the sensor's jpeg output in that setting. I was less happy with a few other locations on the trip, but i'm now very curious to see how they look at decent size.

Last edited:

Gerard

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Thank you for the kind words. :friends:
Well, obviously it's a composite so all three of us were photographed separately. Our dog was the first "on stage" and my wife had some treats in her hands to get our dog's full attention. To be honest, it's quite surprising that there is no drool in the picture... :D

Once the first photo was taken, it was easier for us others to "mimic" the pose etc.
Very well done

Have been there several years ago but didn't get the view you did - were you up on one of those rocks?
I went up the hill east of town to see sunset,like hundreds of other people. It was Packed and the were a lot of clouds,so I left. On the way back down the hill the scene was to the west overlooking the town.
One should be patient,because when I got down the hill there was the most magnificent lavender cloud display,but I was in town and it was obscured by traffic signs and buildings. Anyone up on the hill would have seen something wonderful.

saladin

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
jason

Last edited:

saladin

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
jason

saladin

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
jason
Thought it was time to post in this thread, someone has too!

This shot will probably appear in my Em5iii "review" thread. Heavy, heavy crop, Shot on the 40-150pro with 1.4 T/C

OI000304-01.jpeg

retiredfromlife

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
All nice images but I like the exposures of the insides of the houses the best. Really suit the subjects character.

For showing "histogram AND level" I use histogram and rule of thirds lines.

gary0319

Mu-43 Top Veteran
My wife and I visited the Imagine Studio Art Glass Museum in St Petersburg FL last week and I took my E-M5 III with the Olympus 8mm FE/Rectilinear. Here's a few from that visit.

P2215734.jpg
P2215760.jpg
P2215761.jpg
P2215846.jpg
P2215851.jpg

Last edited:

Serhan

Mu-43 Top Veteran

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom