Olympus OM-D E-M5 Mark II $899 plus 5% Rewards (B&H, Amazon, Adorama)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by Hal Knowles, Feb 1, 2016.

1. Hal Knowles

Hal Knowles Mu-43 Regular

Aug 3, 2015
    Hal Knowles
  2. Replytoken

Replytoken Mu-43 Hall of Famer

May 7, 2012
    Puget Sound
    It also looks like they extended some of the discounts on lenses past January 31. I see the 40-150 still has a $200 discount that is now extended through February.

3. kud0s69

kud0s69 Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 13, 2015
    I actually got 2 of these from different vendors. I got them both within a week of the sale. I actually cancelled one (to order from a different store). they cancelled my item, gave me a refund and still shipped the lens. So when the lens arrived, in theory I had a free lens. I returned it ,however, because I am honest. Should have tried to repay for it and kept it, to offer someone on here.

Really glad I did not opt for the B&H or adorama option. I ordered from Ritz Camera and the service was excellent! The duplicate lens was ordered from Focus camera. Believe it or not the customer service was horrible! They were making it very difficult to return the "free" lens. They wanted me to pay for the return shipping and pay them a restocking fee. I was almost gonna keep it, because I was not going to pay money for something they screwed up on. In the end, just marked it return to sender and threw it in the mailbox.