1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus OM-D E-M5 Camera Body Black

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by oo74, May 7, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oo74

oo74 Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0

Jun 26, 2010
    Irvine, CA
    Hi,
    Ended up finding this at a local Olympus authorized camera store last week. They had only received two of these to date. I just got lucky.
    This is the Olympus OM-D E-M5 Body only package in black. Used it this weekend on a trip to San Diego. It is in new condition, and comes with everything in box.
    I would keep this, but I really want the silver kit with the 12-50mm lens.

I paid $1087 including tax in CA. I will include the receipt. I am asking for $1050 plus actual shipping and insurance cost. I will pick up the paypal fees.
    If we agree and I receive your payment, I can ship within 1 business day(same day possibly) and you will receive in 2-3 days.

Thanks, and please let me know if you have any questions.
    I don't have a lot of feedback here, but I have 100% feedback on ebay and fredmiranda over 360 transactions combined.

Oz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.