Olympus OM-D E-M5 (Body Only, Black) New Shipment –Limited Stock

Discussion in 'Open Discussion' started by Chuck-B&H, Jul 24, 2012.

1. Chuck-B&H

Chuck-B&H Sponsor

Apr 28, 2012
    Hello,

Olympus OM-D E-M5 (Body Only, Black) New Shipment –Limited Stock

The Olympus OM-D E-M5 Micro Four Thirds Digital Camera sports the popular mirrorless technology that allows for a light and compact body. More than that, however, the OM-D E-M5 is an outstanding camera that provides you with tools like an electronic eye-level viewfinder, a 120fps refresh rate, a tilting 3.0" OLED touchscreen monitor, 16Mp of resolution, and - of course - an ever-expanding array of compatible lens options. All these factors boil down to a camera that's easier to transport than the average DSLR, yet puts multiple creative choices, and numerous other high-end features and functions, at your disposal.

2. jackamick

jackamick New to Mu-43

Jul 29, 2012
    I saw this, was really tempted to order it but I've had a silver body on order from B&H for a few weeks. I emailed B&H when I noticed the "Expected Availability July 30th" on the product page, and they told me that mine would ship on July 30th. Hopefully they weren't just making up stuff... Did you guys actually get a shipment in? My order currently still says "backordered", but hopefully that changes tomorrow!

3. Chuck-B&H

Chuck-B&H Sponsor

Apr 28, 2012