1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus OM-D E-M5 black, Leica M2, Zeiss 50 Planar, Voigtlander 35 | Location: San Diego | Ships: CO

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by asamimasa, Dec 6, 2013.

1. asamimasa

asamimasa New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 21, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus OM-D E-M5 black

Prices
    E-M5- 620
    M2- 680
    Zeiss 50- 660
    Voigtlander 35- 300

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    E-M5-In very good condition, no marks or blemishes to note. I've got a E-PM2, and I don't need all of the extra controls for what I'm doing now. Has under 4k actuations for sure, I estimate just over 3k. Includes the stuff you'd get new (comes in the kit box, but doesn't include lens), and wasabi battery and charger as extras.

Leica M2 w/self timer-In no particular rush to sell this, but I just haven't been using it lately. I replaced the old leatherette with a new one, feels and looks real nice. I've owned it for about 2 months, and previous owner sent it in for CLA to Gerry at Kindermann just before selling. Includes body cap.

Zeiss 50 ZM f2 Planar- nothing wrong with the optics, there's the tiniest hint of paint loss at the corrugated edges. Does not exhibit the wobbling issue. Includes 2 hoods- the 1st party one ($80+ alone), and one 3D printed from Shapeways. I personally prefer the look of the metal hood, but the 3D printed hood is much more compact and does a better job of keeping out stray light. Comes with caps, original box and papers.

Voigtlander 35mm 2.5 Color Skoper M-mount- Had this while waiting for the Zeiss 50 to arrive. Very sharp from wide open, it was a better performer than I expected. Super compact, makes for a very nice daily carry. Includes box and caps.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*lens not included!
    [​IMG]

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    Shipping method
    USPS

Shipping charge
    free CONUS

Handling time
    1-2 days

References
    PotN, FredMiranda

Additional comments
    • Not open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. asamimasa

asamimasa New to Mu-43

0   0   0

Dec 21, 2012