• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus OM-D E-M5, 40-150R, 12-50 EZ, 14-54 4/3, 50-200 4/3 | Location: Canada | Ships: US/Canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCWOlson

Mu-43 Regular
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Olympus OM-D E-M5, 40-150R, 12-50 EZ, 14-54 4/3, 50-200 4/3

Prices
Olympus OM-D E-M5, silver, <15k Shutter, $500 - SOLD
RRS L bracket and grip, limited edition silver, $120

M4/3 Lenses:
Olympus 40-150 R, silver, $90 - SOLD
Olympus 12-50 EZ, black, $300 - SOLD

4/3 Lenses:
Olympus 14-54 MKI, $120
Olympus 50-200 non-SWD, $600

Ships to
US/Canada

Description
Hey, I'm selling pretty much all of my original gear - purchased it all between January and March, and now that I'm working six days a week as a photographer, I've decided to move up to the E-M1. The 4/3 lenses were both purchased on this forum about four months ago - previous owner was an optometrist, and kept the most pristine glass I'd ever seen. I've used them for a bit, but I'll be switching to the f2.8 12-40 and my 50-200 SWD when I get my E-M1, so those are both for sale. The 12-50 is in great condition, hasn't been used all that much, and the 40-150 R was only used for maybe fifty shots.

All items come in their original box except for the RRS L-bracket/grip.

Shipping will be calculated based on your postal/zip code and your preferred method.

If you have an offer on an item, please feel free to send me a message. I may be willing to do a deal for multiple items.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
  • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
Shipping method
UPS Standard

Shipping charge
Depending on item/shipping location/method

Handling time
Packaged and shipping label printed <24 hours, shipped when I'm free from work

References
-

Additional comments
  • Open to reasonable offers below asking price
  • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

JCWOlson

Mu-43 Regular
A wildfire evacuation notice has been issued for my area, and if evacuation is ordered, sales may be delayed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom