1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus OM-D E-M10, 75mm, 45mm, 60mm | Location: USA (TN) | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by DougVaughn, Oct 26, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DougVaughn

DougVaughn Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Oct 30, 2013
    Franklin, TN
    Doug Vaughn
    Olympus OM-D E-M10, 75mm, 45mm | Location: USA (TN) | Ships: CONUS

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus OM-D E-M10, 75mm, 45mm

Prices
    Olympus E-M10 - $550
    Olympus 75mm f/1.8 - $675
    Olympus 45mm f/1.8 - $260 (SOLD)

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    Everything listed is in excellent condition with very low usage. I want to purchase the new 40-150mm f/2.8 Pro lens, so some of my lesser used toys will have to go. All lenses include hoods, which would be an extra cost if purchased new. Everything has the original boxes, and the camera has two extra Watson (B&H sells these) batteries.

OM-D E-M10 Camera - Shutter count is 2,366 as of today. I've done a few series of time lapses that put quite a few clicks on it with no abuse, so not as much action as the count might imply. This camera looks brand new because it practically is. Easily 9.5/10. Attached lens not included.

Olympus 75mm f/1.8 - Like everyone else, I truly love this lens, but I can cover this focal length almost as well with the 40-150 f/2.8 if samples I've seen are any indication. 9.5/10 only because it has been used a few times. No marks of any kind on it. The hood is the B&H (Vello) aftermarket.

Olympus 45mm f/1.8 (SOLD) - Again, like new with very little usage. 9.5/10 because it's not brand new.

Olympus 25mm f/1.8 - This one is shown attached to the camera and IS NOT included with the camera. If you want one of these, shoot me a PM and we can discuss price.

If you're wondering, I'm keeping my E-M1 and 12-40 Pro lens. I find myself gravitating to that lens because it's so much easier to walk around with only one attached. I really like the smaller form factor of the E-M10, but the E-M1 has depreciated more at this point, so I'll hang onto it. All prices include PayPal and shipping in CONUS.

Lots of feedback on FredMiranda under DougVaughn. I've also purchased and sold a handful of things here.

PA269292.JPG

PA269294.JPG

PA269302.JPG

PA269299.JPG

PA269307.JPG

PA269310.JPG

PA269315.JPG

PA269312.JPG

PA269321.JPG

[​IMG]

PA269336.JPG

PA269340.JPG

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method
    FedEx Ground or USPS Priority

Shipping charge
    Included in Prices

Handling time
    1 Day

References
    FredMiranda: DougVaughn

Additional comments
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.