• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III and Olympus 17mm F1.2. Ships: US

Buy/Sell feedback for memzinla (34)

memzinla

Mu-43 Top Veteran
User name: memzinla

Items to sell/buy/trade: Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III and Olympus 17mm F1.2

Prices: Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III $1300
Olympus 17mm F1.2 $750

Ships to: US

Description: I bought the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III about a month ago, and took some test shots. Undecided about selling because I think that it has too many features I wouldn't use. Debating on whether I should downgrade to the Mark II or E-M5 Mark III. Camera is in like new condition and only has 302 mechanical shutter clicks. Comes with box and everything.

Asking $1300 including PP fee and shipping. $1250 if we meet in person in Los Angeles.

I've been wanting to try the Olympus 17mm for a while, and I finally got to try it! GAS always get's the best of me. haha. I don't know if I would use this lens too much as I prefer wider. The lens is in like new condition.
Asking $750 with PP fee and shipping. Comes with everything it came with except the original rear lens cap. It has a Lumix rear lens cap.

PA181625-1.jpg
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

Images for this listing: (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

Payments accepted: Regular PayPal (fee included in price)

Shipping method:

Shipping charge:

Handling time:

References:

Additional comments:
Not open to trade offers, Not open to offers below asking price (price is firm), Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address, Will only ship to the address indicated on PayPal payment

I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules. Yes

Last edited:

Latest threads

Top Bottom