• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus OM-D E-M1 Body $800 Shipped and Paypal'd *READ POST* | Location: SoCal,USA | Ships: CONUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

oo74

Mu-43 Rookie
Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
Selling
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Body $800 Shipped and Paypal'd *READ POST*

Prices
Olympus OM-D E-M1 $800

Ships to
CONUS

Description
Olympus O-MD E-M1. Comes in box with all original accessories. About 4 weeks ago my non-Olympus shoulder strap failed, and I dropped it on the side (where the memord card cover is). There is a small plastic piece that broke off. I included a close up of the area. There also seems to be a few scratches under the lens mount area as seen in the photos. I don't think that happened when the camera was dropped. Besides these cosmetic issues, camera functions without any issues - IBIS works, screen is in like new condition (screen protector on since day 1).

I sold this camera on this forum last week and shipped it to the buyer ( eninety ). Before the package was delivered, the buyer sent me a note saying he didn't see that the camera had cosmetic damage. He was apologetic as he wanted to return the package. I accepted. He shipped it back immediately without opening the box, and it should be in my hands tomorrow(monday). So, the camera is for sale again.

Besides these cosmetic issues, camera functions without any issues - IBIS works, screen is in like new condition (screen protector on since day 1).

I'll give you 3 days to inspect the camera. If you are not happy with it, return it to me, and I will refund your money less shipping costs.

If you don't mind the damage, you'll be getting the camera for $150-$175 less than the used prices I have seen here.
Shipping and Paypal fees included to CONUS.

Payment accepted
  • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
  • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
  • Bank transfer (no buyer protection)
Shipping method
USPS Priority Mail included

Shipping charge
Included

Handling time
-

References
Here, and also on FM (Ozgur Ogut 60+ positive feedback)

Additional comments
-

Acknowledgement
  • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

- - - Updated - - -

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)
Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

oo74

Mu-43 Rookie
I have the camera back. It was delivered this afternoon. I can ship this out tomorrow if you make payment today.

ronk

Mu-43 Regular
Real Name
Ron
Could you check the shutter count? There also is a damage log on the service screen, just in case something is awry after the drop.
Found this in dpreview thread:
For those who want to check their OM-D E-M5 (or E-M1) shutter count, just go with these steps:

► Camera OFF
► Hold down MENU button and turn ON the camera
► Release MENU button and press MENU again to get to Menus
► Go to LCD Brightness Menu, that's in Spanner Menu and third item down.
► Press RIGHT to show screen adjusters
► Press INFO and then press OK
OLYMPUS E-M5 0A 01 01 01
► Press in sequence UP/DOWN/LEFT/RIGHT/SHUTTER/UP and Page 1 info appears

► Variously press RIGHT for Page 2, DOWN for Page 3, LEFT for Page 4 and UP again to get Page 1

What we are looking for is the information on Page 2,
R 000xxx [total shutter actuation count]
S 000011 [shot count with flash]
C 000000
U 000018 [turn on count which is ultrasonic wave cleaner count]
V 000000

B 000101 [seems to be total number of times shutter button is fully pressed for any reason]
L 000000

On Page 4 is D: damage code log

Thanks,

Ron

oo74

Mu-43 Rookie

dougjgreen

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Doug Green
I am happy to say that I'm now the owner of this fine camera with it's performance undiminished by it's battle scar. No more need to worry about whether or not the E-M10 or the E-M5 or the GX7 would be the best choice for me. The E-M1 is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom