1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus OM-D body , Olympus 12-50mm | Location: USA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by pertgate01, Dec 15, 2012.

1. pertgate01

pertgate01 New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jan 31, 2012
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus OM-D body , Olympus 12-50mm
    </br>Prices</br> Olympus OM-D body= $785 paypal and shipped
    Olympus 12-50mm = $235 paypal and shipped
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> CONUS
    </br>Description</br> I bought a silver and black omd kit a month or two after release.

I have both a silver and black OM-D bodies for sale. I want to sell at least one of them, but don't know if I want to sell both and move on to the fuji system.
    They have both seen very light use and are in mint condition. It will be hard to find a scratch on them.

I also have 2 olympus 12-50mm for sale. I don't use those at all so both are for sale.

I will sell just one body for now so you get to choose the color. I guess this is just a feeler on how much I could get for these.

Paypal only. I will ship to paypal verified address. Will ship to CONUS through USPS with tracking information.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method</br> -
    </br>Shipping charge</br> -
    </br>Handling time</br> -
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. zilla

zilla New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Apr 25, 2011
    NYC
    Pm'd