• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus MSC ED M. 60mm f/2.8 Macro Lens

Buy/Sell feedback for youry (47)

Status
Not open for further replies.

youry

Mu-43 Veteran
Olympus MSC ED M. 60mm f/2.8 Macro Lens

Prices

Olympus MSC ED M. 60mm f/2.8 Lens in like new condition.
Comes with both original caps and box.
USA sale, Paypal confirmed, no exceptions.

My price is firm and includes usps priority shipping and Paypal fees.
I will upload pictures as soon as I have some free time but, like new, means 'like new'
Reason for selling: focal length too long for my needs

Shipping method
Usps priority

Shipping charge
Included in my price

Handling time
Same day if paid by 3 PM ET

youry

Mu-43 Veteran
Hi,
I am the second owner and honestly, I have no idea when it was purchased.
It comes in original box, with caps and it looks like new. Super sharp even wide open. Hope this helps

D

docshoe

I am interested buying this lens if available. I can pay with paypal and shipping can be to my Sumas Washington address.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Docshoe

youry

Mu-43 Veteran
I am interested buying this lens if available. I can pay with paypal and shipping can be to my Sumas Washington address.

Please let me know how to proceed.

Docshoe
Hi,
Someone already asked for my Paypal to pay for the lens. I will let you know if the deal falls through
Rene

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Pending payment to 'docshoe'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Top Bottom