1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[FS] Olympus MMF-2 4/3 Adapter, Olympus Pen Premium Case (Brown) | Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by madmaxmedia, Mar 3, 2013.

1. madmaxmedia

madmaxmedia Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    28   0   0

Feb 20, 2010
    ALL SOLD- Olympus MMF-2 4/3 Adapter, Olympus Pen Premium Case Brown -Location: USA | Ships: Worldwide

Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling</br> Olympus MMF-2 4/3 Adapter, Olympus Pen Premium Case (Brown)
    </br>Prices</br> Olympus MMF-2 SOLD
    Olympus Pen Premium Case- $20 SOLD
    </br>Location</br> USA
    </br>Ships to</br> Worldwide
    </br>Description</br> Hi all,

I have a Olympus MMF-2 adapter with rear cap in mint condition, and a brown Olympus Pen Premium Case in excellent condition (it looks like a tiny bit of patina, but no wear- not sure if the case was made this way.) Here is a review with more pics of the case-

Review: Olympus Pen Premium Case

Price includes Paypal, buyer pays shipping. Both can be shipped USPS First Class in USA for a song (or Priority if buyer prefers), worldwide via USPS Priority. I am open to First Class International to members with feedback.
    </br>Payment accepted</br>
    • Regular PayPal (fee included in price)
    Shipping method</br> USPS
    </br>Shipping charge</br> Actual shipping charge
    </br>Handling time</br> 1 day
    </br>References</br> -
    </br>Additional comments</br> -
    </br>Acknowledgement</br>
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.