• Please note: A site subscription is required to start a new listing in our Buy & Sell forum. There is an option to subscribe for a month for $5 if you would like to sell something without a longer subscription.

All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus Micro Four Thirds Retro Bag Large

JJJPhoto

Mu-43 Veteran
Real Name
Jerry Jackson Jr
I am looking for the Olympus Micro Four Thirds Retro Bag Large here in the US.

I am willing to purchase used at a fair price or new if I can find a store in the US (or a store willing to ship to the US without insane shipping costs).

I am not interested in the small or medium retro bags.

Luke

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Luke
They occasionally show up on eBay. It took me awhile to justify the expense of paying $40 or $50 to get a bag here from the UK. But I'm glad I did. I ship overseas often in my business and while the prices seem insane....those are actual shipping costs.

I love the bag and wouldn't sell it at twice what I paid for it. I just haven't seen another bag that has the "look" that I want. Functionally as a bag, it's just average. It could be better padded, it could even be a little bigger (why do they make 2 sizes SMALLER than this).

Good luck in your search. I'll let you know if I see any anywhere.

Luke

Mu-43 Hall of Famer
Real Name
Luke
I forgot to check the various other eBay. Just be sure that the seller offers shipping to the US. That looks QUITE reasonable.

Latest posts

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom