1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus Micro Four Thirds Retro Bag Large

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by JJJPhoto, Oct 9, 2011.

1. JJJPhoto

JJJPhoto Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 8, 2011
    Cincinnati, OH
    Jerry Jackson Jr
    I am looking for the Olympus Micro Four Thirds Retro Bag Large here in the US.

I am willing to purchase used at a fair price or new if I can find a store in the US (or a store willing to ship to the US without insane shipping costs).

I am not interested in the small or medium retro bags.

2. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    They occasionally show up on eBay. It took me awhile to justify the expense of paying $40 or $50 to get a bag here from the UK. But I'm glad I did. I ship overseas often in my business and while the prices seem insane....those are actual shipping costs.

I love the bag and wouldn't sell it at twice what I paid for it. I just haven't seen another bag that has the "look" that I want. Functionally as a bag, it's just average. It could be better padded, it could even be a little bigger (why do they make 2 sizes SMALLER than this).

Good luck in your search. I'll let you know if I see any anywhere.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Gwendal

Gwendal Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 6, 2010
    Why not order it direct from the Olympus Store ?

4. JJJPhoto

JJJPhoto Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jul 8, 2011
    Cincinnati, OH
    Jerry Jackson Jr
    I didn't see it listed in either the US or UK Olympus stores. Do you have a link?

5. Gwendal

Gwendal Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 6, 2010
  6. Luke

Luke Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Rating - 100%
    80   0   0

Jul 30, 2010
    Milwaukee, WI
    Luke
    I forgot to check the various other eBay. Just be sure that the seller offers shipping to the US. That looks QUITE reasonable.