Showcase Olympus MCON‑P02

MarkRyan

Instagram: @MRSallee
Good call on starting a thread for the MCON. Probably a good idea to also include a mention of the lens used behind it.

In my experience so far, it works best with the Olympus 45mm -- gives considerably closer focus and shots look fantastic.

All of these shot on the 45mm.

Subscribe to see EXIF info for this image (if available)

cyrax83

Mu-43 Regular
Hi,
I just purchased a MCON-P02 from Amazon. I have the E-M1 and will use it on the 25mm and 45mm f/1.8 prime (mostly the 45mm). The shots above look great. Are you guys using a flash for the above shots? If so, I have the Nissin i40 flash - will this be suitable? I looked into the MAL-1 but it looks expensive for some LED's and i'm not even sure it would throw enough light for the 45mm + MCON-P02 length

MarkRyan

Instagram: @MRSallee
The shots above look great. Are you guys using a flash for the above shots?
No flash in my shots. A flash would be helpful for letting me use a smaller aperture to get more depth of field, but I'm terrible with flashes and don't do "serious" macro so I don't bother.

Sniksekk

Mu-43 Top Veteran
Can`t remember if it was mounted to 17mm or 45mm.

Sniksekk

Mu-43 Top Veteran

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom