1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus m.Zuiko Digital Ed. 9-18 f4-5.6

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by Kismet, Jul 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kismet

Kismet New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Hi all- Here is my Oly 9-18 for sale. I bought it back in November from another member here and have only used it twice. It's in great condition (I can't see a single thing wrong with it) and it comes in the box with all paperwork and both caps. I am asking $500, inclusive of US shipping and paypal fees. If you are elsewhere in the world, let me know and I will get a shipping quote.

I am heading out on vacation on July 12th, so if this hasn't sold by the 9th, I will withdraw it and relist later (I want to be sure I can get it in the mail before I leave).

I have little feedback here, but I am active on eBay under kismet00831.

Thanks for looking!

At the request of an interested party, I have added 2 test photos. One at 9mm, f/7.1; focused on the foreground mailbox and the other at 18mm, ditto. Thanks!

918b.

918a.

at9.

At18.

2. Anthony

Anthony New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jun 15, 2012
    new jersey
    anthony
    I'm interested

hi, I'm very interested, would you be able to post some pictures?

3. Kismet

Kismet New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Sure. I am away from my computer right now, but I will post when I get home. Thanks!

4. Kismet

Kismet New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Pictures added!

5. Kismet

Kismet New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Bump and price reduced to $450 inclusive of PayPal fees and US shipping!

Act fast- I'm heading out for vacation and will list on eBay if no luck here...

Thanks!

6. WT21

WT21 Mu-43 Legend Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    40   0   0

Feb 19, 2010
    Boston
    Nice price. I love my copy.

7. Kismet

Kismet New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Yes, it's a great lens! But I'm more a telephoto girl and I have a big want for the new 75mm so it must go to someone who will love it as it deserves....

8. Kismet

Kismet New to Mu-43

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Bump for example test shots added to original post.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.