1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

COMPLETED Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2.0 and 45mm f/1.8 | Location: USA, CA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by trakmasterrs, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakmasterrs

trakmasterrs Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 18, 2014
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading
    Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2.0 and 45mm f/1.8

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    I currently own the two prime lens and would like to trade for the Olympus 12-40mm Pro Zoom lens. Both of my lens are in MINT to near perfect condition. I will take pictures of them when I get home. If I can't find a suitable trade, then I will sell them off individually. I also have a few other items I will be selling off too (or trade) if any of them are of interest including the kit lens: Lumix G Vario 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 Lens (NEVER BEEN USED with Hood). and the Lumix GM1 I just upgraded (bought less than a few months ago new with the Gariz half leather case in black). All items are game for trade or eventually be sold off. I have a few feedbacks here but a ton on eBay (100% positive under the same username)

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2.0 Silver with Hood and B+W UV Filter (Second Owner bought from here)
    Oly12mm_01.JPG
    Oly12mm_02.JPG
    Oly12mm_03.JPG
    Oly12mm_05.JPG

Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.8 Black with Hood and B+W UV Filter(Original Owner bought from Amazon, used maybe 2 times MAX)
    [​IMG]
    Oly45mm_03.JPG
    Oly45mm_04.JPG
    Oly45mm_05.JPG
    Oly45mm_06.JPG

References
    eBay: trakmasterrs and here as well.

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.