1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

COMPLETED Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2.0 and 45mm f/1.8 | Location: USA, CA | Ships: CONUS

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by trakmasterrs, Nov 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trakmasterrs

trakmasterrs Mu-43 Rookie

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0

Aug 18, 2014
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Trade
    Trading
    Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2.0 and 45mm f/1.8

Ships to
    CONUS

Description
    I currently own the two prime lens and would like to trade for the Olympus 12-40mm Pro Zoom lens. Both of my lens are in MINT to near perfect condition. I will take pictures of them when I get home. If I can't find a suitable trade, then I will sell them off individually. I also have a few other items I will be selling off too (or trade) if any of them are of interest including the kit lens: Lumix G Vario 14-42mm/F3.5-5.6 Lens (NEVER BEEN USED with Hood). and the Lumix GM1 I just upgraded (bought less than a few months ago new with the Gariz half leather case in black). All items are game for trade or eventually be sold off. I have a few feedbacks here but a ton on eBay (100% positive under the same username)

Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 12mm f/2.0 Silver with Hood and B+W UV Filter (Second Owner bought from here)
    Oly12mm_01.JPG
    Oly12mm_02.JPG
    Oly12mm_03.JPG
    Oly12mm_05.JPG

Olympus M. Zuiko Digital ED 45mm f/1.8 Black with Hood and B+W UV Filter(Original Owner bought from Amazon, used maybe 2 times MAX)
    [​IMG]
    Oly45mm_03.JPG
    Oly45mm_04.JPG
    Oly45mm_05.JPG
    Oly45mm_06.JPG

References
    eBay: trakmasterrs and here as well.

Acknowledgment
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.