1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus m.Zuiko 9-18mm f4-5.6

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by chasm, Jan 1, 2012.

1. chasm

chasm Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mar 2, 2010
    I've reluctantly decided to part with this excellent little zoom.

I bought it new, about 18 months ago, from Park Cameras (UK). It's had very little use and is in perfect unmarked condition and full working order. Serial number: AAJ205984.

I shall include the following items with it:

Generic (JJC) lens hood - an exact copy of the preposterously expensive Olympus original
    Original Olympus front and back lens caps
    B+W UV MRC "slim" filter. This has been on the lens at all times. You can't use the original Olympus front lens cap with it, however B+W supply a push-on cap which works pretty well - I'll include that as well, naturally.

Although I've never sold via this forum before, you may like to check out my eBay feedback - I'm 6284charles on eBay.co.uk.

£370 including UK Special Delivery - please contact me for prices if you live outside the UK. PayPal or bank transfer (sterling only)

Happy New Year to all! :43:

2. nwheal

nwheal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 1, 2012
    Kent, England
    Hi is the lens still available.

Regards

Nigel

3. nwheal

nwheal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 1, 2012
    Kent, England
    Lens Sale.

Offer made for lens, sale agreed and funds transferred. All delivery details forwarded by email.

4. chasm

chasm Mu-43 Veteran

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Mar 2, 2010
    ITEM SOLD

Many thanks Nigel!

5. nwheal

nwheal Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jan 1, 2012
    Kent, England
    Chasm

Item received

Many thanks

Nigel

6. foto2021

foto2021 Mu-43 Veteran

0   0   0

Nov 5, 2011
    SE England
    Seller please alter the prefix of the message from [FS] to [COMPLETED] in accordance with the forum rules. Thanks.