1. All transactions (buy, sell, and trade) in the Buy & Sell forum are strictly at your own risk. Mu-43.com and its owner are not affiliated with anyone buying, selling, or trading on the board. We are not liable for any misrepresentation, fraud or spam posted here. The remainder of our Buy & Sell forum rules are in the Site Terms of Service, which you can read here: https://www.mu-43.com/help/terms

[EXPIRED] Olympus M.Zuiko 40-150mm f2.8 PRO lens lens + MC14 1.4 Telec | Location: Malaysia | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Richella, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richella

Richella The Wandering Scotsman Subscribing Member

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Aug 21, 2011
    Kuala Lumpur
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus M.Zuiko 40-150mm f2.8 PRO lens lens + MC14 1.4 Telec

Prices
    USD1500

Ships to
    Worldwide

Description
    Item(s): Olympus M.Zuiko 40-150mm f2.8 PRO lens lens + MC14 1.4 Teleconverter

includes lens case, tripod foot mount, hood, all original packaging. MC14 is a 1.4x teleconverter.

Price : USD1500. THis is a $350 discount on the BHPhotovideo.com new price. Effectively you get the MC14 for free.

Warranty : Includes warranty card stamped with extended warranty for 2 years which was only given through the special pre-order promotion.

Item(s) conditions:9.5/10. MINT used only once. Newly released in Malaysia last week and used only once at the weekend. I waited for one year for this lens to be released to see if it would improve my OM-D E-M1 for Sports photography. The lens actually outperforms the E-M1 continuous focus capabilities and therefore I have decided to sell this lens and some of my other M43 kit and repurchase a Nikon DSLR system for sports photography. As you've read in the reviews this lens is fast and very sharp. Beautiful lens but I can't justify keeping it for sports photography when the keeper % is so low due to the still inferior focuing capabilities of M43 for sports - very disappointed because I so much wanted this to work. Its such a beautiful system.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    DHL, Courrier of Buyer's Choice

Shipping charge
    Buyer selects and pays shipping option.

Handling time
    2-3 days from receipt of payment

References
    -

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. rdaneel

rdaneel Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    13   0   1

Jan 20, 2014
    I'd love to buy this, but I'm not sure what your payment option is. No PayPal? For a purchase of this size I would not be willing to deal in cash, no offense meant!

3. Richella

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Aug 21, 2011
    Kuala Lumpur
    I will accept paypal

- - - Updated - - -

I will accept Paypal. Buyer pays the 3% Paypal fee or no Paypal fee and buyer takes the risk. I am open to either option - Buyer decision

4. rdaneel

rdaneel Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    13   0   1

Jan 20, 2014
    Thanks, can you estimate shipping to New Jersey, USA (08525)? Trying to figure out if this makes financial sense!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, is the warranty limited to Asia or Malaysia, or is it global? Thanks!

5. Huff

Huff Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 30, 2014
    Mike
    Local deal possible? I have a good friend in Kuala Lumpur if you are in that area.

6. Richella

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0

Aug 21, 2011
    Kuala Lumpur
    DHL Express will be approximately $60 with delivery by Friday/Saturday. I believe it is a 2 year International Warranty.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Local Deal is possible. I am in KL Sentral, office near main train station. Price in Malaysia Ringgit is RM5100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.