1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

[EXPIRED] Olympus M.Zuiko 40-150mm f2.8 PRO lens lens + MC14 1.4 Telec | Location: Malaysia | Ships: Worldwide

Discussion in 'Expired Listings' started by Richella, Dec 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richella

Richella The Wandering Scotsman

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 21, 2011
    Kuala Lumpur
    Buy & Sell Listing - Want to Sell
    Selling
    Olympus M.Zuiko 40-150mm f2.8 PRO lens lens + MC14 1.4 Telec

Prices
    USD1500

Ships to
    Worldwide

Description
    Item(s): Olympus M.Zuiko 40-150mm f2.8 PRO lens lens + MC14 1.4 Teleconverter

includes lens case, tripod foot mount, hood, all original packaging. MC14 is a 1.4x teleconverter.

Price : USD1500. THis is a $350 discount on the BHPhotovideo.com new price. Effectively you get the MC14 for free.

Warranty : Includes warranty card stamped with extended warranty for 2 years which was only given through the special pre-order promotion.

Item(s) conditions:9.5/10. MINT used only once. Newly released in Malaysia last week and used only once at the weekend. I waited for one year for this lens to be released to see if it would improve my OM-D E-M1 for Sports photography. The lens actually outperforms the E-M1 continuous focus capabilities and therefore I have decided to sell this lens and some of my other M43 kit and repurchase a Nikon DSLR system for sports photography. As you've read in the reviews this lens is fast and very sharp. Beautiful lens but I can't justify keeping it for sports photography when the keeper % is so low due to the still inferior focuing capabilities of M43 for sports - very disappointed because I so much wanted this to work. Its such a beautiful system.

Payment accepted
    • Regular PayPal (buyer adds 3% for this option)
    • Personal/Gift PayPal (violates PayPal policy and no buyer protection)
    Shipping method
    DHL, Courrier of Buyer's Choice

Shipping charge
    Buyer selects and pays shipping option.

Handling time
    2-3 days from receipt of payment

References
    -

Additional comments
    • Open to trade offers
    • Not open to offers below asking price (Price is firm)
    • Will ship only to the address on the PayPal transaction details page
    • Buyer must have a PayPal confirmed address
    Acknowledgement
    • I have read and agree to the Buy and Sell rules.

2. rdaneel

rdaneel Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   1

Jan 20, 2014
    I'd love to buy this, but I'm not sure what your payment option is. No PayPal? For a purchase of this size I would not be willing to deal in cash, no offense meant!

3. Richella

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 21, 2011
    Kuala Lumpur
    I will accept paypal

- - - Updated - - -

I will accept Paypal. Buyer pays the 3% Paypal fee or no Paypal fee and buyer takes the risk. I am open to either option - Buyer decision

4. rdaneel

rdaneel Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    10   0   1

Jan 20, 2014
    Thanks, can you estimate shipping to New Jersey, USA (08525)? Trying to figure out if this makes financial sense!

- - - Updated - - -

Also, is the warranty limited to Asia or Malaysia, or is it global? Thanks!

5. Huff

Huff Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sep 30, 2014
    Mike
    Local deal possible? I have a good friend in Kuala Lumpur if you are in that area.

6. Richella

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Aug 21, 2011
    Kuala Lumpur
    DHL Express will be approximately $60 with delivery by Friday/Saturday. I believe it is a 2 year International Warranty.

- - - Updated - - -

Yes Local Deal is possible. I am in KL Sentral, office near main train station. Price in Malaysia Ringgit is RM5100

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.