1. Welcome to Mu-43.com—a friendly Micro 4/3 camera & photography discussion forum!

If you are thinking of buying a camera or need help with your photos, you will find our forum members full of advice! Click here to join for free!

Olympus M. Zuiko 40-150mm - $119 at Amazon and Adorama

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by GKTodd, Jun 2, 2014.

1. GKTodd

GKTodd Mu-43 Regular

Jul 22, 2012
    U.S.
    Not the cheapest it's ever been, but very close!

Link to Amazon

Link to Adorama

I currently have a G5 and have been looking at the Panny 45-150 b/c of the OIS, but this is really tempting!

2. SCSI

SCSI Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 7, 2013
  3. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, USA
    Man, makes me regret selling my Panasonic 45-150mm when it was on sale for that price. Now they're way more expensive!

4. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    Every one of those outlets charges sales tax in my state. I was thinking of picking one up for my niece.

5. Joe_B

Joe_B Mu-43 Regular

Jul 4, 2012
    Davis, California
    Steve,

Even if Amazon charges tax in your state, sometimes you can find a seller that doesn't charge tax when you check the 26 used & new from $119.00.

If you place the order through Amazon from an other than Amazon seller (they often match the Amazon price); these sellers often do not charge sales tax even if you would pay sales tax for a purchase from "Amazon by Amazon."

If you purchase from an other than Amazon seller it is a good idea to check and see if you can purchase from that seller directly at a lower price point than a purchase through Amazon.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro Subscribing Member

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    There are only a few third-party sellers that I trust on Amazon. However, having said that, I found one wih an added bonus that adds up to a nice solution: I went through Unique Photo and used a 5 percent discount coupon that I received when I bought my Fuji X-E1 from them. Problem solved. :smile:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.