Olympus M. Zuiko 40-150mm - $119 at Amazon and Adorama

Joe_B

Mu-43 Regular
Every one of those outlets charges sales tax in my state. I was thinking of picking one up for my niece.
Steve,

Even if Amazon charges tax in your state, sometimes you can find a seller that doesn't charge tax when you check the 26 used & new from $119.00.

If you place the order through Amazon from an other than Amazon seller (they often match the Amazon price); these sellers often do not charge sales tax even if you would pay sales tax for a purchase from "Amazon by Amazon."

If you purchase from an other than Amazon seller it is a good idea to check and see if you can purchase from that seller directly at a lower price point than a purchase through Amazon.

Biro

Mu-43 All-Pro
Real Name
Steve
Steve,

Even if Amazon charges tax in your state, sometimes you can find a seller that doesn't charge tax when you check the 26 used & new from $119.00.

If you place the order through Amazon from an other than Amazon seller (they often match the Amazon price); these sellers often do not charge sales tax even if you would pay sales tax for a purchase from "Amazon by Amazon."

If you purchase from an other than Amazon seller it is a good idea to check and see if you can purchase from that seller directly at a lower price point than a purchase through Amazon.
There are only a few third-party sellers that I trust on Amazon. However, having said that, I found one wih an added bonus that adds up to a nice solution: I went through Unique Photo and used a 5 percent discount coupon that I received when I bought my Fuji X-E1 from them. Problem solved. :smile:

Links on this page may be to our affiliates. Sales through affiliate links may benefit this site.
Mu-43 is a fan site and not associated with Olympus, Panasonic, or other manufacturers mentioned on this site.
Forum post reactions by Twemoji: https://github.com/twitter/twemoji
Copyright © 2009-2019 Amin Forums, LLC
Top Bottom