1. Reminder: Please use our affiliate links for holiday shopping!

Olympus M. Zuiko 40-150mm - $119 at Amazon and Adorama

Discussion in 'Hot Deals - Find a Great Deal? Share It Here.' started by GKTodd, Jun 2, 2014.

1. GKTodd

GKTodd Mu-43 Regular

Jul 22, 2012
    U.S.
    Not the cheapest it's ever been, but very close!

Link to Amazon

Link to Adorama

I currently have a G5 and have been looking at the Panny 45-150 b/c of the OIS, but this is really tempting!

2. SCSI

SCSI Mu-43 Rookie

Jan 7, 2013
  3. Jonathan F/2

Jonathan F/2 Mu-43 Hall of Famer

Aug 10, 2011
    Los Angeles, CA
    Man, makes me regret selling my Panasonic 45-150mm when it was on sale for that price. Now they're way more expensive!

4. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    Every one of those outlets charges sales tax in my state. I was thinking of picking one up for my niece.

5. Joe_B

Joe_B Mu-43 Regular

Jul 4, 2012
    Davis, California
    Steve,

Even if Amazon charges tax in your state, sometimes you can find a seller that doesn't charge tax when you check the 26 used & new from $119.00.

If you place the order through Amazon from an other than Amazon seller (they often match the Amazon price); these sellers often do not charge sales tax even if you would pay sales tax for a purchase from "Amazon by Amazon."

If you purchase from an other than Amazon seller it is a good idea to check and see if you can purchase from that seller directly at a lower price point than a purchase through Amazon.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Biro

Biro Mu-43 All-Pro

May 8, 2011
    Jersey Shore
    Steve
    There are only a few third-party sellers that I trust on Amazon. However, having said that, I found one wih an added bonus that adds up to a nice solution: I went through Unique Photo and used a 5 percent discount coupon that I received when I bought my Fuji X-E1 from them. Problem solved. :smile: