COMPLETED Olympus M.Zuiko 14-42mm ED Lens. ORIGINAL "I"

Discussion in 'Completed Listings' started by phdezra, Jun 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. phdezra

phdezra Mu-43 Stalker

Rating - 100%
    24   0   0

Dec 6, 2011
    New York, NY
    Original, MINT condition Olympus M.Zuiko 14-42mm F/3.5-5.6 ED Lens, Micro Four Thirds. All black. NO scuffs on barrel; no signs of use. Glass optics are crystal clear; 100% perfect. No dust, dings, fungus or anything else nasty. (No box as this was taken from a kit). $75 paypalled and shipped via USPS Priority Mail--very fair price.

All black lens. The base part is plastic which keeps the lens lighter, but the genius part what matters is the glass elements are the original design of HR and ED and Asph glass. Woo hoo. Please note this is the ORIGINAL 14-42 lens with HR and ED glass not in the II R version. You can see all the technical details here: OLYMPUS : M.ZUIKO DIGITAL ED 14-42mm F3.5-5.6 This Original 14-42, features 9 elements which include ED lens, HR lens and Aspherical lens. Why was this important to me? Because the newer "II R" version only uses Aspherical glass (and only 8 elements). I know some people like the newer one but others prefer the original; to each their own.

PayPalled and shipped, $75.
  2. JIA333

JIA333 Mu-43 Regular

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Jun 17, 2012
    The Caribbean
    PM, I want it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.